Let's see what this DDP gets up to.

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
I sold my esprade last year (which I regret because I still would like to play it on the cab) for $350... which is also what I paid for it. it's insane how much it's jumped up, but then again it's ebay..

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
hopefully collectards get bored and move onto artificially inflating PS3 game prices or something in 10 years, and then I can rebuy all my old PCBs i used to have.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I bought and sold ESPrade maybe 4-5 years ago for $225-250? Was my first jamma PCB not including Dimahoo and 19XX.

1CCed rade with 3 lives remaining a couple weeks after getting it.#GGTG

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I bought and sold ESPrade maybe 4-5 years ago for $225-250? Was my first jamma PCB not including Dimahoo and 19XX.

1CCed rade with 3 lives remaining a couple weeks after getting it.#GGTG

The Gods Gift to Gaming hastag is fucking hilarious. You're the classic heel character of shmups.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Man you really gotta pay to play, I better give up hopes of owning this board and just pick up the saturn ver.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah dude. ESPRade was a $150 FOREVER that surprisingly turned to the $250 range this past year. These auctions make me really thankful I bought what I did when I could.

Yep, I remember skipping on it time and again 'cause I figured I'd grab it later for 150...should have done it.

I sold my esprade last year (which I regret because I still would like to play it on the cab) for $350... which is also what I paid for it. it's insane how much it's jumped up, but then again it's ebay..

I think my bud FakeXsound got it from you, that's what he paid for his last year.

Last edited: