New Online Store: www.neogeostore.com

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
These guys announced on Facebook that they're opening a new online store, www.neogeostore.com, on May 1. There's just a placeholder page there for now.

In other news, the NeoOldStore site is no longer active. No idea if these two news items are related.

image.jpeg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
conversions, right?

at least at the neooldstore one...maybe I remember wrong.

unrefreshed tab.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
I noticed before they took the old store down that these guys also sold brand new replacement snap lock cases as well as the older style AES cases.
Were those any decent? Besides the Neostore, are there any decent places at all for replacements?

conversions, right?

at least at the neooldstore one...maybe I remember wrong.

unrefreshed tab.

Yes they sold a lot fucking stupid convert like ninja commando , real bout 2 and more more more ...
many useless sacrifice! boycotted !!!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Can we please stop giving free advertising to these bootleggers? It's not the first time it's happening on here. Maybe we should do something about it. Just saying.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I noticed before they took the old store down that these guys also sold brand new replacement snap lock cases as well as the older style AES cases.
Were those any decent? Besides the Neostore, are there any decent places at all for replacements?

Very close to original SNK case.
Just FYI

BTW, I'm not supporting them.................just the case

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Look closely under their logo, he added "bootleg" between "Neo Geo" and "Store".

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
BanTheCore Pls

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
1th of May? I hope these aren't Chinese bootleggers opening up a site.

Crap I should have bought that domain name to prevent this. Can't tell who the owner is since they used a privacy service.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Maybe OP is the bootlegger?

I am neither a bootlegger, businessman, or located in Europe. I just posted this because it was new and thus news. It's not certain yet that these guys will sell bootlegs and reproductions - maybe they'll be legit. That's just wishful thinking on my part, don't get me wrong - I think it's very, very likely that they're just NeoOldStore rebranded (which is why I mentioned the "coincidence" that the NeoOldStore went down at the same time), but I'll look over their site at least once after they go live to find out firsthand.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I am neither a bootlegger, businessman, or located in Europe. I just posted this because it was new and thus news. It's not certain yet that these guys will sell bootlegs and reproductions - maybe they'll be legit. That's just wishful thinking on my part, don't get me wrong - I think it's very, very likely that they're just NeoOldStore rebranded (which is why I mentioned the "coincidence" that the NeoOldStore went down at the same time), but I'll look over their site at least once after they go live to find out firsthand.

NeoOldStore will re-open in June
NeoGeoStore will open in May

Neo Scene is............:(

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I don't see this as being much. I found the guys ebay ID and he only has 6 feedback. He is based out of the Netherlands. If this guy really had it going on he already would have been selling on Ebay.