Chicago trip, what should I look out for?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I shouldn't even respond to this racist bullshit. But, fuck you, that's one hell of a conclusion to jump to with this thread. I don't have a problem with anyone based on color, race, or nationality. You don't know me, but you think you can make that call. So let me make a uninformed judgement of my own. I bet your the kind of guy that blames the white man for everything wrong in your life, and hide your own racism behind calling other people xenophobic.

hahaha.. jordan is one of the whitest motherfuckers here.

he does need a 'kill whitey' t-shirt though.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
An hour south of Wrigley in traffic puts you around Midway airport. Not really a lot for a tourist to do there and certainly not without a car. Find out where you're staying and then I can help.

Just talked to the wife, she's says we haven't got our hotel yet. She showed me a place as a suggestion, I misunderstood and thought she said that's where we are staying. I'll let you know when I do.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just PM when you know, unless you want to deal w shit from people who don't even live here.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just PM when you know, unless you want to deal w shit from people who don't even live here.

Take him to galloping ghost. I don't think he understands the awesomeness of what he would behold there.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I shouldn't even respond to this racist bullshit. But, fuck you, that's one hell of a conclusion to jump to with this thread. I don't have a problem with anyone based on color, race, or nationality. You don't know me, but you think you can make that call. So let me make a uninformed judgement of my own. I bet your the kind of guy that blames the white man for everything wrong in your life, and hide your own racism behind calling other people xenophobic.

Aaaaaaah

I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
I'm bliggityblack blacker than black black I'm blacker than black
Yo because I'm black and I'm back
Yo I'm black and I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
I'm bliggityblack black black blacker than black black black black black black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
Cuz I'm black

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Aaaaaaah

I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
I'm bliggityblack blacker than black black I'm blacker than black
Yo because I'm black and I'm back
Yo I'm black and I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
And I'm black ya'll
I'm bliggityblack black black blacker than black black black black black black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm black ya'll
And I'm blackity black
Cuz I'm black

:lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

3QiIYpK.gif

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Everyone knows that Chicago is a complete dump and everyone also knows there is only one reason why. These days you kids are all afraid to say it, but it's our chromatically-disadvantaged fellow Americans with their housing projects and the fact that every single last one of those people has the desire to get everything in life for free without having to work for it. And it's these so-called 'progressive', self-hating white libtards who just want to throw free cell phones and government cheese at the problem while American cities turn into post-apocalyptic shanty town societies with Thunderdome replacing American football and housing project cannibal hordes right around the corner.

And instead of everyone else eating Soylent Black, the blacks are going to be feasting on Soylent White. If any of the safe-space crybabies whining away on our college campuses today would actually take the time to read 'The Turner Diaries' instead of 'My 2 Mommies Have 101 Strap Ons' maybe they would finally man up for the first time in their lives.

I was discussing this with the gf last night and even her liberal ass agrees that Planned Parenthood should only be legal for people that absorb light instead of reflecting it. Wake the f#@k up American dumbasses. :blow_top:

anti racist stuff.
maybe this was supposed to be bait? its the only racy thing I find tho, besides the reverse kind?

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
oh i'm aware, but discounting half the city + the recent thread on this was a perfect time for that sort of response.

edit: for the record, i would take an uber 15 miles out of my way for the right pie.

double edit: wrigley field is one of the most dangerous places in the city for a tourist as their fans are real shitbags in general. just sayin'.

This. I fucking hate Wrigley Field. It is overrated, high priced, and full of shitbags that more or less puke all over the city and leave regular Chicagoans to clean up their shit. They also become rude on the buses and L, while parading how lovely their team is. I went to Lane Tech and UIC and had to deal with that shit for so long.

I understand you're not a hot dog guy, but def try one. I'm not so sure about cdamn, but there's a wealth of places you can check out. I use to leave nearby Sheridan red line before the auto shop made way for the pharmacy, but Byron's is great (though it's not as great as it was in the nineties). Go to Burrito house too.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
In Chicago this weekend primarily for Galloping Ghost Arcade.

It's definitely worth staying all day, I also recommend staying at a motel nearby like Colony Motel (http://www.colonymotelbrookfield.us/) so you can go play games whenever you feel like it. I'm staying nearby and parking/traffic can take up some time. Best part is there's Tony's Breakfast Cafe open 24 hours across the street so you can eat whenever you want.

Another recommendation for dining while you're in Chicago, if you like Korean food this restaurant has the best Samgyetang in US

https://www.ssyal.com/

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the OP is so stupid. Loving these highlights:

don't send me somewhere that will put my kids in danger. The last place I wanna be is the south side of town, staring down bad bad Leroy Brown, with a two year old girl in my arms.

I really don't believe anyone would send me somewhere that I would get stabbed when I stepped out of the cab(i really, really hope this is true)

but I can't be all bad. At least it's not Detroit ...

I'll have to check with the wife, I think she said we were an hour SOUTH of Wrigley in Chicago traffic. Hope I don't get mugged and raped!

I don't have a problem with anyone based on color, race, or nationality. You don't know me, but you think you can make that call. So let me make a uninformed judgement of my own. I bet your the kind of guy that blames the white man for everything wrong in your life, and hide your own racism behind calling other people xenophobic.

LOL

OP, if you're still reading this, you should go to Bronzeville. There's a totally dope retro game store there run by arabs!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The OP was 2 years ago, dipshit. Go get fooled by a crackhead again you waste of oxygen.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im not the one who bumped the thread. thats' why i fucking wrote "if you're still reading this". you are so angry!!! must be the sunday blues. gonna go to bed early tonight, right big guy? hows the TV? etc.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i would only jerk off to OP getting onto the subway going south at night