Favorite VS fighter on CPS2

• Total voters

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
you watched me get destroyed, lol, I had some good come backs though

that Cyclops combo to Juggs was awesome, I felt I was floating in clouds there for a second, lol

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Had some matches in MVC last night, very fun game too. Feel like it has a really good mix of characters, especially since ryu can transform, cuts down on the shotos. The matches seem to go by quicker and there is alot more cheese in this game, and thats just me playing, a person who hasnt touched the game in years. Not somebody who knows shit, can only imagine the bullshittery in the game. lol
The strikers characters are cool but lead up to big easy damage.
Enjoyed the games alot, especially Strider and Captain Commando.
If I had to buy only one of these to have for my collection I would probably go with MvC purely for the fact it feels more current, easier to start off and get some fun matches in.
All 3 games are gems though, i might have to start picking up some cps2 boards. Im just iffy since i dont know much about them as far as issues. Like the battery and all that.

Alec- Good couple of round we got in XMvSF before i had to go. You were throwing on that pressure with Jug. Hard to get around that.
ggs man, maybe get some more sometime

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
MvC2 is just a fkn fun game in general, even with the top tier characters lockdown stuff. For causals, its one my favs. wish fc offered that, wouldnt be able to run it on the crappy pc i use for fc though lol

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i had it before my ps3 ylod on me. it was a friends account that had the game so i lost it. Now you cant buy the game on psn anymore, fkn sucks. Id def jump on some of that. Is there a way to get xbox360 with awhole bunch of games free and be able to playonline without being kicked off? Now that i have a stick that works on everything, i would consider finding a cheap 360.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I dunno about the 360 thing. I wish I gotten the MVC Origins for PSN, I did get it for 360 though.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
^Well duh, of course man! DO it up!

CotA is not dumb at all, just a different breed, once you get the hang of he system you'll find that is not your typical VS game link fest, it's way more complex in that aspect. Play with Wolvie, his corner game is similar to his VS series.

Im talking about stupid shit like Collosals super being unsafe on sentinel on block and HIT. Also being able to only tech throws with meter is dumb.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I remember the first time I saw COTA it was at AstroWorld(sixflags), i wanted to spend my time playing arcade games instead of riding the rides but my aunt didnt let me stay at the arcade by myself since i was young. Who knows, maybe i wouldve gotten addicted to that game. lol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't mind the tech throw costing meter. All VS/Marvel games have their thing but I know where you're coming from, to each their own.