Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I got enough time to catch afew matches on fc, going out tonight
Wanna try some msh vs sf

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We playes a few games tonight, was a lot of fun with AJ on fightcade.

MSHvsSF
XMvsSF
Alpha 3
SSF2T

Good times, we couldn't play MvC 'cause my romz are shady, lol...

This stick was the first stick I made, I ripped the portrait sprites using emulation and went for it, I really like the XMvsSF pixel art, it's so dynamic, right now I'm working on another one, same sprites, different stick.

BB's Joystick 3.jpg

When I got the Big Blue I wanted it to look like the XM vs SF theme with the diamond plate theme on the back ground and on the CP.
DSC01597.JPG

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter was the highlight of my arcade career. One day i went to my arcade at the mall & then this game popped out. I really loved X-men Vs Street Fighter & chose to use my same team Gief & Sim...I ended up getting a 33 game winning streak & they had to turn off the machine as it was closing time.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
MSHvsSF is the title for me. I remember spending my childhood playing this, albeit on ps1 but that's not the point. I love this games theatrics! the excitement! and most of all apocalypse as a boss is just grand if you know much about the X-Men universe. I love X-Men Vs. SF too but this one takes the cake.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
well its not an option but i gotta have that Capcom vs. SNK so I can be Mai and Morrigan

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
After playing Electrivegrave last night it got a feel for the games again since i hadnt touched them in awhile. I feel like i cant decide if i like MSH or XM better. They are both such great games.

MSHvSF - I had the most fun on this game due to the game speed and it felt like it was very responsive. Having strikers made it for me, even though some of them werent as useful as others. The down side of the game to me is the cast as somebody said before. I liked having Sakura, Hulk, Blackheart and Cap. but overall the rest play pretty similar and it got boring due to cast not the gameplay. This game if VERY colorful, super moves, Screens, level, etc. I kina liked that aspect too.
Almost forgot another plus on this game is there are a handful of seceret characters. Xmen only has Akuma at the top of the screen. I didnt look up shadow charlie until the last couple matches. So using them might change up my opinion more.

XMvSF- We played MSHvSF first, maybe we shouldve started with this game first. First of the Cast is alot of fun, its a good mix and variety. On that aspect the game beats out MSH. The game felt just a tad slower, but i could def feel it. Its easier to connect supers. The levels were cool, like the fire stage and the sewer stage especially. If this game had strikers it would of been a no contest between the two.

Electric- GGs las usual ast night dude, check ur pm. We can get some MvC in sometime tomorrow if your down.
Sick ass Xmen vs SF stick, i used to love the artwork back in the day.

MSHvsSF- Had alot of fun dude, Fkn Gief and Hulk do insane damage! Sakura was fkn fun to use.
XMvsSF- Color matching monster haha, this dude restarting the game if he didnt get his colors.
Alpha 3- Fun set man, charlie is pretty beast in that game. That Ken Salt lol
SSF2T- Whooped my ass again, at the end i stopped jumping in as much. I was giving dJ free uppers all night lol

I ended up getting a 33 game winning streak & they had to turn off the machine as it was closing time.
The biggest win streak i had was on Tekken Tag 1. I had a 68 win streak and had to get off cause nobody else wanted to play and I beat the game and got to put my initials up. The funny thing is my aunt and mom had taken me to the mall and gave me and my bro $3 to split and play. Once we spent our money we would go home. They ended up chilling in the food court all night lol. I was lucky enough that they didnt make me get off.

well its not an option but i gotta have that Capcom vs. SNK so I can be Mai and Morrigan
Yeah, CvS2 is one of my favorite crossover games of all time.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah! I'm down for some MvC, DL the file now!

Since we're in a crossover mode...we should play some SvC as well...Super Plus of course!

Edit: AJ, you're awesome man! No homo...lol.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
For sure dude, im down for that tomorrow for sure. Unless i get some free time today. More Street fighter Alpha 3 too though. Just picked up a fresh bottle of tequila so its on. I only was able to have llike 1 80% shot cause we were out!!! FML cant be playing games without thin blood. I need to get some of those eyedrops that LWK uses to keep his eyes open and moist when playing games. Just a sprinkle of coke for energy too

edit- Man that super plus has some fkn cheap ass bosses unlocked. shin akuma is ridiculous

edit rev.01- We need to get it so we can have our headsets active when we play fc. What is a chat program that uses minimal resources?

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Man that super plus has some fkn cheap ass bosses unlocked. shin akuma is ridiculous

Erm... did you miss Shin Mr Karate? Pretty sure (IIRC) he can do Triple Haohshokohken without the need for a Super Bar. At the fucking speed of light!

Triple. Haoh. Sho. Koh. Ken: Un. Stoppable...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
yeah, that's it...:(

Edit: Oh wait, I have a wireless 360 receiver, do you think that works with a wireless 360 headset?, I should try it.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Possibly, its worth a shot to see if it works. I have 2 headsets lol

Erm... did you miss Shin Mr Karate? Pretty sure (IIRC) he can do Triple Haohshokohken without the need for a Super Bar. At the fucking speed of light!

Triple. Haoh. Sho. Koh. Ken: Un. Stoppable...
Damn, really? I didnt play it too much, just some casuals , i knew there was some bs in the game, theres bs just in the regular cast. Frkn snk games, so cheap, thats why they are so fun

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
DSC00678.JPG
Here's mine...I make my own concoction, hometown glory, aguardiente kinda like moonshine but from sugar cane with lemon and aguapanela, which is basically another sugar cane based product, between the three I get just the right thing...Bring on the juice!

Edit: Staying on topic with the XMvsSF BB cab, lol...notice that SX on the back...so baller...dirty sox and all,lol.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
That sounds interesting, I'll have to try it sometime. I keep it simple, I just do shots. If I want something to sip on I go jameson or makers mark.

This dude has ss2t at the top of his throne lol

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I feel like they all did something unique, but Xmen vs Sf for sure. Cota is pretty fun as well even though some engine choices are dumb. Marvel vs capcom definitely has the best music, especially Captain America's theme.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hey, so if I download this FightCade stuff, would you guys be game for some XVS?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Well duh, of course man! DO it up!

I feel like they all did something unique, but Xmen vs Sf for sure. Cota is pretty fun as well even though some engine choices are dumb. Marvel vs capcom definitely has the best music, especially Captain America's theme.

CotA is not dumb at all, just a different breed, once you get the hang of he system you'll find that is not your typical VS game link fest, it's way more complex in that aspect. Play with Wolvie, his corner game is similar to his VS series.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Ok, I think it's all up and running. Screen name is PalletSwap .

It works, but I'm the only guy in the USA :help:

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Oops, just got back on ( ebay :emb:, then lunch ) Spectating your matchright now

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Electric- Yo, jumping on now, wanna get come sfa3, mvc, svc matches in dude

Last edited: