Igs pgm consolizing

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Trying to find some information or a tutorial on consolizing a igs pgm.

Have been intrigued by this system since LukeMorse posted some videoes in his channel years ago.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It shouldn't really be different than anything else, add a power jack/switch, get a power supply, wire up 2 DB-15 connectors to the proper pins on the JAMMA edge, take video from the edge and feed it into some sort of video encoder unless you have an RGB setup, add coin/service switches and you're set.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The only encoder I was ever able to get a stable connection with was over composite/s-video and HDMI using a cheap encoder. Component from JROK and Neobitz both were iffy.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
The only encoder I was ever able to get a stable connection with was over composite/s-video and HDMI using a cheap encoder. Component from JROK and Neobitz both were iffy.

I have my PGM working with a supergun using neobitz encoder with component video. Works fine, but I have to use a sync cleaner to get the best picture.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I have my PGM working with a supergun using neobitz encoder with component video. Works fine, but I have to use a sync cleaner to get the best picture.

Depends on which revision PGM. There were 3 iirc. Most common was the wacky sync one. The last revision worked by far the best. I wish I could find my notes on how to find them.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Depends on which revision PGM. There were 3 iirc. Most common was the wacky sync one. The last revision worked by far the best. I wish I could find my notes on how to find them.

That's good info, Xian Xi, thanks. Guess I have the latest one, then. Would pics of it help to determine which model is it?