Speed3's slow MVS-2 cab restoration

Speed3

Marked Wolf
I picked up a 2 slot cab a while back that... How do you say ... Needed some TLC. So I immediately got to work and put a new exhaust on my car from the header to the tip. But then I finaly got around to ... building an AR15. But now this time for real I started working on the cab. image.jpeg

Not the best photo of her. She actually looked okay from a distance. image.jpegimage.jpeg
But it's what's on the inside that counts. And inside she was as filthy as could be.image.jpeg
After some cleaning I discovered that the battery let go several years ago and ate the traces up pretty badly.
image.jpeg
And here she is in the nude waiting for some sanding and some bondo.

I'm going to get some quotes for Formica if it's too much I'll buy the tools and give it a try my self.

I figure I'll tinker around with it a little if I can't get the board working I have a MV-1C I can throw in in a pinch.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Looks like she'll need some work, but I wish you luck! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got some more goodies for the cab. These pics have been posted before but I thought it would be nice to consolidate them all in one thread.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Looks like she'll need some work, but I wish you luck! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks, I'll try to not get side tracked and churn out some progress. I have a deadline of April 14th to get the cosmetic stuff sorted. I'm moving to Guam for work and the movers are coming to pack her up whether I'm ready or not.

All the artwork is on the way.

When you get her clean up it'll be the final touch to make her shine.

Artwork

All the artwork is on the way.

When you get her clean up it'll be the final touch to make her shine.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
image.jpeg

The hard parts came back from the powder coater literally as the movers were packing out the house. Here they are on ready to ship to Guam.

I posted this before but I guess there was a glitch in the matrix because, several PMs, posts, and an entire photo album are gone now.