Extra photos of wataru330's Jan. 16th impromptu meet AKA The G.O.F.(Garage of Fighters)

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

DSCN0699.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0747.jpg

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I actually like the black Aero City, Dannox did the same thing and iirc even had some side art stenciled, it looks awesome.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Clouds of cigarette smoke would really add to the atmosphere. Nice setup, especially dimahoo in the aero-stealth-city!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Looks like a good time Jim. You still coming out this way in the summer?

It was a blast, Gord. Would love to host these more often...and you *know* MASS Crew pays no cover charge. ;^)

I'll be up at the lake near Derry the 1st week of August!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Dat Neo Candy! I'll definitely make the next one at the garage.

I wouldn't mind having a few of the local Neo crew over for some hot coin-op action this summer.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It was a blast, Gord. Would love to host these more often...and you *know* MASS Crew pays no cover charge. ;^)

I'll be up at the lake near Derry the 1st week of August!

Word. I'm gonna try to get some of the Mass Crew guys together and maybe if you can make it down to the South Shore for a day we can have a BBQ.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Word. I'm gonna try to get some of the Mass Crew guys together and maybe if you can make it down to the South Shore for a day we can have a BBQ.

That would be ace! Sorry it was such short notice last year; here is hoping it can happen.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
it was a short notice...

So did you paint the Aero City yourself? Have you seen Dannox's? Adding an instruction card plexi, is that what you did? Fill me in with the details, looks awesome!

Edit: I see it better now, it's just the glass from an Astro right?, are you planning to secure it? I think I might just steal on the idea and make some improvs for a plexy cut. It's gonna be awesome!

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Looks like fun there! I could see myself drinking a fair bit there. Also I can provide the smoke haze too.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice. Looks like you guys had a great time.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I've been told it was originally intended to be an 'adult' fighter but basically all the fun stuff got the axe.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I've been told that meat was supposed to be an 'adult' affair. Where are those intimate photos Stefan?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
damn, wish i had a garage, and if i did i would want it to be like that. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Im jealous