• Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Garou Mark Of The Wolves

Votes: 29 32.6%

• Total voters

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
for me, fatal fury is a series that i find very hard to pick just one. i picked real bout 2 purely based on gameplay. but real bout 1 is my personal favourite.

i consider fatal fury special, mark of the wolves and all the real bouts to be equal in terms of quality.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
for me, fatal fury is a series that i find very hard to pick just one.
Agreed. The level of quality throughout the entire series is top notch. It's not as celebrated as the KoF series or as popular as the SF or MK games, but unlike those more highly touted fighting series, there's not a bad game in the FF series. The consistent level of quality is rather impressive when you think about it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Agreed. The level of quality throughout the entire series is top notch. It's not as celebrated as the KoF series or as popular as the SF or MK games, but unlike those more highly touted fighting series, there's not a bad game in the FF series. The consistent level of quality is rather impressive when you think about it.

exactly. not only is there not one bad game in the entire series, but half the fatal fury games make it up to the greatest fighters of all time.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
another poll that doesn't list who voted what. Y'all afraid or what?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I voted Real Bout the first one.

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
Waiting for Electric Grave to roast me for not including Wild Ambition or 1st Contact.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Like WTF were you thinking? WA and 1st Contact are both awesome games but matters not I guess when we know it's either gonna be FFS or RBS...MOTW is great but that's more of a noob entry into the FF world these days...

...also, why are you so afraid to make the polls public? Let us see who is who in here...I mean that's what makes these polls remotely worth looking into...you have much to learn.

...of course I went for FFS, it's the second greatest fighting game of all time.

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
...MOTW is great but that's more of a noob entry into the FF world these days...

MOTW!!

i think turrican is a completely overhyped game - played it on amiga 25 years ago. soundtrack was good, but also overhyped. there are better c.h. tracks... imho turrican is an example for lamers saying: "ammmigggaaaaa, yeah yeah turrican."

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...did anybody hear that? I thought I heard something in the distance...must have been one of them noobs spewing nonsense...lol...

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
RBS is my fave for pick up and play action. This is mostly due to me sucking at FFS.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
...did anybody hear that? I thought I heard something in the distance...must have been one of them noobs spewing nonsense...lol...

same answer as for the 7k thread, you remind me of someone...yeah i think it was that little girl...

izHkUOF.gif

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
MOTW!!

i think turrican is a completely overhyped game - played it on amiga 25 years ago. soundtrack was good, but also overhyped. there are better c.h. tracks... imho turrican is an example for lamers saying: "ammmigggaaaaa, yeah yeah turrican."
Pretty harsh words there, buddy. If you're not a fan of the Turrican games on the Amiga, have you tried 'Mega Turrican' for the Genesis/Mega Drive or either of the games on the Super NES? I'm curious if you just don't care for the series at all or if it's specifically an Amiga thing.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
I voted for 3. As a total package it feels the most complete.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
MOTW. Played all the games in the series and that was the one I enjoyed the most. Real Bout Special is a close second though.