Neo Geo Art For Sale - Side Art + More

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is restoring a Neo Geo cab and requires the artwork, feel free to PM me and I'll reply back lickity split.

I have the 6 piece side art set printed on thin vinyl, both styles of headphone memory card decals, both styles of coin door left player right player arrows, serial number decals customized to your machine and more.

I've been selling for a couple months to KLOV friends (yes there is a thread over there with pics/prices) and figured there might be interest here too.

Images Below:
1) Serial# Decal
-give me your cabs number or make one up and I'll photoshop it in
-will also need to know if you have a 1,2,4 or 6 slot for where it says MVS-?
2) Large Headphone Memory Sticker
3) Full set of art sent to a Neo owner in Arizona
4) Small Left Small Right Player Arrows, Serial# and Small Headphone Memory Sticker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 727
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.5 KB · Views: 719
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 724
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the side art on my machine. It should be noted the ® after Neo Geo and MVS is very small and the printer can't cut it properly so it' filled in with red ink...best fix we have. Everyone has said the red in the ® matches perfectly against the cabinet red.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 610
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys I didn't know pricing had to be listed. Thanks for gently telling this noob the rules.

Pricing is right here...

Side Art (6 pieces) - $69.99USD
Serial Number Decal - $22.99USD
Cartridge Cover Artwork - $11.99USD
(Large) Headphone Memory Sticker - $25.99USD
(Small) Headphone Memory Sticker - $17.99USD
(Short) Left Player Arrow - $17.99USD (approx 4.5" x 3.5")
(Short) Right Player Arrow - $17.99USD (approx 5.5" x 3.5")
(Long) Left Player Arrow - $19.99USD (approx 12" x 3.5")
(Long) Right Player Arrow - $19.99USD (approx 12" x 3.5")

Shipping in North America is $20USD. Your items will be carefully rolled in a shipping tube. If you order just a couple small items I will wrap them, put them in between cardboard and place it in a bubble wrap envelope.

Int'l shipping is $25USD
Canucks who live close to me will catch a break at $10USD

ALL SHIPPING WILL HAVE TRACKING WHICH WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU.

I use PayPal. Either send the exact PayPal amount I quote you as a family or friend (aka gift mode) OR add $3 if you send as a Paypal business transaction. Although if you forget to add $3 I'm not going to hound you over it.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had some folks ask what is the Cartridge Cover Artwork for $11.99USD?

It's basically the MVS piece of side art along with little numbers (Neo Geo font) and small arrows.

I did it on my 2 slot (pictured) as a final little touch in the restoration process.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So how do you justify charging almost 200 dollars for a little bit of white vinyl to do one cab? Serious question maybe you left off the details of what makes this art that price. Not thread crapping I'm seriously interested. Also love the 5% PayPal tax you are imposing on members. No one is going to gift payment to a new member.... Welcome to the forums and good luck with the sale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the questions Westcb...I'll go over them one at a time.

1) How do I justify charging 200 for white vinyl to do one cab?
Some other side art is more elaborate with color and such (Lunar Lander for instance) and it's $200USD versus my $69.99USD and it's just vinyl with some blue, black and red ink on it. I think the pricing on arcade artwork is tied to rarity and I may be the only person offering this currently.
Will I offer Neo Geo art forever? No. Just like people who have done this particular artwork before me, I may not have it available for very long. I have a regular life and right now it is not busy....thankfully...so I can do this.
My final point on this is that I'm using a high end professional print house to do this work. Nothing against any other person, but some out there use mediocre printers at home and try to pass it off as great stuff. You get what you pay for.

2) The 5% PayPal Fee for not sending as a gift?
I changed this to a $3 addition and to be honest,if you forget to add the $3 it is no big deal. I'm not going to do anything over a $3 oversight.

Overall, I'm doing this to help other Neo Geo owners. If the pricing is too expensive then I understand folks not ordering. If someone comes along with similar stuff for cheaper then by all means buy cheaper. Collecting 80's cabs is my hobby as an ex-firefighter. I hope even though I'm a noob here, people will be able to trust me.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
You should make re-pro stickers for the MVS boards too.

12886-neogeo2slot-jpg

figure1.jpg

1405-2.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny you mention that Tyranix95....there is a small (voltage info) sticker on the very bottom rear of Neo cabs and a (manufacturers) sticker on the upper rear I was thinking about doing to really complete my machine. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. My current main project is restoring a Death Race and it is a tough machine to fix up.

I could do the other little decals you mentioned if I was sent straight on, close up, high res pics....hintity hint hint.

Last edited:

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ooh yes, considering I was thinking about powder coating my motherboard cover. Having new versions of the stickers would save me from having to save and reuse them like I've had to with the sticker on the back of the memory card board area b

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tyranix95

Like a good solid pic with an iPhone.

Again, straight on with the decal (not on some funky angle) and fairly close to it would work best AND I'd need the outer measurement of the decals too....obviously to size them correctly for printout after they get vectorized.

Last edited:

nesboy43

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your post says "Side Art", are you talking about the logos that go on the side of the cabinet, or are you also talking about the red vinyl on the side? I have been looking all over the place for someone who sells the red vinyl for Neo Geo cabinets but haven't found anyone yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey nesboy,

I do not sell the red vinyl.

With my machine I sanded the sides, then bondo, then sanding again, followed by 2 coats of primer and many coats of red paint. Then my side art is carefully applied for the finished look.

I heard there was one guy working on doing full vinyl sides for Neo Geo machines, but last I heard he was not mass producing them yet.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ooh yes, considering I was thinking about powder coating my motherboard cover. Having new versions of the stickers would save me from having to save and reuse them like I've had to with the sticker on the back of the memory card board area b

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458080810.247638.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1458080819.282223.jpg
That's what I did too, my stickers were all peeled up and rusted over.
Jasen did these for me but I don't think he does the art any longer, should be really easy to reproduce those maybe super sprint can use these pics as reference.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shipped a set of side art to a Neo Geo Forum member. It's usually 6 day delivery time and then maybe everyone will get some trusted feedback.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I hate it when people bypass the PM system by posting an email address...

xROTx

PS. Seeing as my ass is back now... I'll be taking more note of some of the antics around here...

EDIT: Supersprint... i'd seriously fucking suggest you get contributing more on the forums... and gain those privileges because well... i'm not in a great mood to bargain atm...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Rot,

Let me openly apologize for any Neo Geo forum mistakes I'm making. Being new to a place (whether real or virtual) can be tough. It takes a bit of time to get in the groove. I mean no disrespect to anyone here.

I didn't know about posting an email addy was a faux pas. I will edit that ASAP.

I didn't know I had to contribute more. Sorry.

Finally, if you feel the need to rip this noob a new one please do the best job you can and don't go halfway with it. I felt your message above was a bit weak with just one lowly f-bomb randomly dropped in. And for God's sake use innovative swear words and get personal......my name is Rob, my wife may be overweight and my mother has owned and wore Army boots many times.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
PM replied to Speed3.

Does your MVS-2 look like this?

...I wasn't making a "suggestion" about you contributing outside the market forums...

This is now you last warning... i will edit your email address on the first post... just to make it fucking clear...

xROTx