Staff member
T'es encore fâché￾ kuk? :lolz:

Le jeu a l'air vraiment pas pire! :buttrock:

3g0Yu4g.gif

Last edited:

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Un français est toujours fâché, aigris et de mauvaise humeur :p
et tu peux ranger ton argent la conversion sera donner gratuitement normalement (et tu peux acheter le jeu Steam...)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire par gratuitement? Ils ne vont pas sortir le jeu en physique? :(

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Oui c'est vraiment dommage
Au dernière nouvelle le fichier du jeu sera proposé gratuitement

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Oui c'est vraiment dommage
Au derni鑽e nouvelle le fichier du jeu sera propos gratuitement

Les couts de productions sont toujours logarithmiques, donc débilement haut l'unit sur des petites séries.

Dommage d'avoir a passer par un linker :(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Frenchies...so, is this game going to be released yet or not?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hey Frenchies...so, is this game going to be released yet or not?

No physical release unfortunally. You'll have to get one of those NGP flashcart if you want to play the game on your system.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So the game is finally out? It's been on hold for a while, wasn't it?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The game is available on Steam but not on the NGPC yet. It's going to take some time for rtb7 to port the game on the NGP (the release date is 2016-2017).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh damn, nice to know. I do have a flash cart I use for the English patched Card Fighters 2 Ex, great game, I prolly could play the jp version by now, I played the bejesus out of it.

Back on topic, the game looks awesome, I'm pumped! Don't you think the game will loose some things when ported to the NGPC, the animation is unbelievable on the trailer...dunno how powerful the NGPC is but never saw anything on it move as fluid. Not shitting on NGPC, I love the system.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Oh damn, nice to know. I do have a flash cart I use for the English patched Card Fighters 2 Ex, great game, I prolly could play the jp version by now, I played the bejesus out of it.

Back on topic, the game looks awesome, I'm pumped! Don't you think the game will loose some things when ported to the NGPC, the animation is unbelievable on the trailer...dunno how powerful the NGPC is but never saw anything on it move as fluid. Not shitting on NGPC, I love the system.

I'm not sure but from what I've read they chose to give ntb7 the job because he's a specialized NGP programmer so yeah, here's hoping for a good port :buttrock:

Last edited:

fluxcore

Another Striker
Part of my incentive for backing Pocket Rumble was because of the NGPC port - such an awesome idea.