So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm getting closer and closer every day to just saying fuck it and playing burns, emulators, and and USB loaders. Actually I have converted most of my games to ROMS and ISO via everdrive or USB loaders. This, Magical Chase, and Sega Saturn are the reasons why. If people wouldn't bid these prices, then people would start selling them for less. It's past insane at this point.

The life of a legal gamer is becoming more and more tough these days. These are dark times for collecting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blazing-Sta...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I will survive with the MVS cart. That price is just lolz.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
So the value of 1 Aes Blazing Star is equal to about 25 Blazing Star MVS Kit's apparently.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
DavidG may come out of retirement!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
This is crazy. Where does it stop in future listings with the current trend? 10k? 20k?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its not like they made ten of these either, this is a japanese release. Christ, I get the japanese rarity of Chibi Marukochan, and Metal Slug. But lord..

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Better off playing your roms in the most authentic way you can and sit on whatever you own. Might be worth a holiday by the looks of it.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I am confusing this year world economic is down but why price of AES is up and up. Most rarest price is bouble if compare a few years ago :(

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
I am confusing this year world economic is down but why price of AES is up and up. Most rarest price is bouble if compare a few years ago :(

From an economic stand point, this is interesting. The bubble has to burst at some point.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
This is insane. You have to be an elite level big tyme ballah to be able to drop 7k on a game cartridge like this.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
lol @ 2 bid retractions from the same guy how can you even do that ?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Should we allow to put money and select "AES collection" as one of investment options in our 401k? ;)

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I'm sure G Man is busy brewing as we speak. I see the Neo store has a new stock of Deadalus and plenty of DG related goods.

Ooohhh!!! gotta go and get that daedalus to play MVS NGDev stuff on the AES!! :keke:

DavidG is coming out of retirement, this is a BS conversion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLAZING-STA...942629?hash=item33b2e8f125:g:hrMAAOSwmmxW3EyI

200+ compared to $7k though.

At least this guy has the "decency" of creating new boards for the conversions (atomik?). Those cost some money, and the shell, paperwork etc. too. Not saying $200 is cheap for this boot, but if it works perfectly, and it does not sacrifice any original game, it sounds like an option for gamers.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I cant wait for the episode of Pawn Stars where someone tries to pawn their Euro Kizuna Encounter AES their grandfather squandered the family fortune for, only to find out its a boot.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I cant wait for the episode of Pawn Stars where someone tries to pawn their Euro Kizuna Encounter AES their grandfather squandered the family fortune for, only to find out its a boot.

Or to find that the bald guy will give him $2000 and he' s risking it!