Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Universe Bios 3.3 MVS/AES released!

Soccer Brawl

Got my UniBios today. Just waiting for my MV-1C to finally come in.

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

Great stuff, Raz
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Timid Neo Newbie

Looking to upgrade my analogue cmvs with the 3.3 bios unless a new one is gonna be avail in the near future. Is there a download to upgrade the current ubios avail? If so, could I somehow use the neosd to perform the upgrade? Also was looking to upgrade to the neobiosmasta vmc for memory capability. Is this still required to save if I am using the neosd? Apologies in advance as I am a noob and not the most tech savvy.

Soccer Brawl

Version 4 is coming soon enough. Just wait on that. Firmware must be updated by Raz directly.

You've got some time to wait on a NeoBiosMasta VMC. They will be out of stock until next month at the earliest.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    Version 4 is coming soon enough. Just wait on that. Firmware must be updated by Raz directly.

You've got some time to wait on a NeoBiosMasta VMC. They will be out of stock until next month at the earliest.
    Thanks for the update bud!

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

4.0 is still some time away. if your analogue cmvs has a post v3.3 unibios on it you can email me directly if you want to see if it can be updated to v3.3. You cannot use a NeoSD to update the unibios, that is not technically possible. A neobiosmasta vmc is a nice addition to have if you want to use memory card features of the NeoGeo but I have no idea when Brian will be offering them again.

Raz
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    4.0 is still some time away. if your analogue cmvs has a post v3.3 unibios on it you can email me directly if you want to see if it can be updated to v3.3. You cannot use a NeoSD to update the unibios, that is not technically possible. A neobiosmasta vmc is a nice addition to have if you want to use memory card features of the NeoGeo but I have no idea when Brian will be offering them again.

Raz
    Thanks for the info Raz! I will email you about a possible update. Just for general info I contacted Brian and he said the VMC may be avail again in Feb.

Thread Information