Neo Conception International Announces Licensed AES Ganryu Preorder

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
If they don't sac originals (and mark their organic bootlegs so they stand out against originals): IDGAF.
If they do sac: FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL.

Sounds like they are saccing for certain chips... obviously saccing the cheapest source: MVS

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At a certain point it ends. They don't make as much money to care. They move on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hope that all the AES carts get sacked hard so everyone has to go MVS and then when the prices get even stupider, I want all the MVS carts to get sacked and then finally all we have left is multiboards, boots, and mame...glorious!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
If you look on eBay there is an influx of insert only listings. Someone is sacking some AES for something. they normally sell from France and Spain.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Saccing CHA256 and 512 boards for their ZMC2 chips makes sense when you consider that there's no cheap way to get writable 64Mbit chips onto original CHA256 and 512 boards.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Back in the days of B2B, they really had an agreement with Visco (I personally contacted Visco to ask about it).

I don't know whether they got a licence for Breakers Revenge and Ganryu as well, but BR insert does come with a stamp on the inside from Visco.

What I don't get is that if they really have had this special agreement with Visco, stop wasting our time with garbage like Breakers & Ganryu, etc. that we already have & can convert ourselves. Rather, bring us Puzzle KO Club, Vasara, Sonic Wings Limited, or some other unique Visco arcade title.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
What I don't get is that if they really have had this special agreement with Visco, stop wasting our time with garbage like Breakers & Ganryu, etc. that we already have & can convert ourselves. Rather, bring us Puzzle KO Club, Vasara, Sonic Wings Limited, or some other unique Visco arcade title.

"If" is the keyword here :keke:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
250 euro / near 280 dollars

That's not bad. I always said that boots of AES games should not be more than $250-300. I just wish they did something obvious to the art or label so people don't get duped into buying it as an original.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why are AES conversions so expensive considering their boots and all?

I wonder if it will be ever be possible to create repro AES carts without saccing anything.

Well at least that's better than destroying "cheap" AES Carts. But the shell cases have to come from somewhere I presume :/

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
250 euro / near 280 dollars

Translated from French from neogeo-systems.com

250EUR was for forums members at first, they are charging 450 for AF3, the SSVS was completely sold out. the SSVS was still japanese, so I don't understand why you would pay that for something you can't read and is also a bootleg.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
the SSVS was still japanese, so I don't understand why you would pay that for something you can't read and is also a bootleg.

SSspeUnfixed is unreachable in either aes (2.5k++) or mvs (500++) and quite impossible to fall upon.

Btw the fact that its a japanese repro seems irrrelevant to me. Or i'm just dumb :mr_t:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Whats irrevelent is the boot its self. Why would you buy it when a 161 in 1 is $70.00. Throw that Shit in a shockbox and call it v special.

So what it doesn't boot directly in game

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
SSspeUnfixed is unreachable in either aes (2.5k++) or mvs (500++) and quite impossible to fall upon.

Btw the fact that its a japanese repro seems irrrelevant to me. Or i'm just dumb :mr_t:

I see what you're saying, but having an aes copy and putting all this effort into it, I would just expect them to do an English or fuck a French/Spanish copy. However since NCI can't even translate Japanese for ToTc, I doubt Kanji for SSVS would be doable by them lol.