Neo Conception International Announces Licensed AES Ganryu Preorder

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
They won't do an NGCD release of any game that requires reprogramming to get the game loaded on the NGCD. In other words, you're limited to games small enough to fit in the system's ram all at once. They won't bother with the resources reprogramming for an NGCD release.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
They won't do an NGCD release of any game that requires reprogramming to get the game loaded on the NGCD. In other words, you're limited to games small enough to fit in the system's ram all at once. They won't bother with the resources reprogramming for an NGCD release.

I know Ganryu would be a ground up effort.. But it cant be more work than say Andro Dunos or TOTC. I know the CD system has teh ram for games up to LB2. But, since Breakers already exists on CD, couldnt they easily build on that version adding in just the one new chara Saizo? Btw, your webpage was one of the first neo-geo sites i ever saw way back. Very cool.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Thanks.

Andro Dunos and TOTC both fit in one load, so that's how they were accomplished. Those games just load once at boot and then never load again. Easy to hack that together. There are directions online.

Ganryu would not fit in one load.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Oh another link to neoayato's online store. Awesome! Let's keep giving this team of scammers and bootleggers our hard earned money. Who gives a fuck anyway, amiright?

Why this thread isn't locked yet is beyond me...

BTW, they have no rights whatsoever to use the official Neo Geo logo and this info is coming from Atomikwave himself.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Sure, why not, use the Neo Geo logo too. A minor transgression among such a brazen whole, right?
Maybe crossing this line will finally earn them a proper slap down.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That Neo Drift Out cart label looks retarded. They couldn't make one from scratch were the title looks better placed?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
the whole artwork just looks bad... wrong style for Drift Out.