Magician Lord, Riding Hero and Super Spy...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I just figured at the very least, if anyone who buys Retro games, has never played, or seen a game, and they may want it, that they at the very least YouTube it. I don't think I've ever purchased a game, at least in the last 15 years, without researching it first. Its even getting to that point with current Gen gaming, with all the shady releases lately.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
True, same goes for music too. Back in the day the Back Cover was all we needed to know to make a decision...sometimes it paid badly...now, there's just no excuse.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Yea I had riding hero as a kid, played it, beat it liked it.. but playing it again a few months ago I just couldn't... wasn't fun.. too bad.

csauce

n00b
Despite them being pretty cheap Magician Lord and Super Spy are some of my favorite NG games. Probably because I don't really LOVE shooters or fighting games lol.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Despite them being pretty cheap Magician Lord and Super Spy are some of my favorite NG games. Probably because I don't really LOVE shooters or fighting games lol.

crossed swords is on top of my list

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I really did like Crossed Swords, but then I got the sequel on a MVS cart through the site here and I really have had no reason to go back as the changes make it much more entertaining.