Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Volley 94 (Power Spikes II) Mission - Check your PSII Cart!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Thank you for those scans and the P1 Rob. Really hope you continue to work with Jeff!

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

Has there been any movement on this in the last couple of weeks?
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Tech Support Moderator

I gave instructions to ryo-sakazaki on how to dump the S1 with his device programmer. After I graciously answered all his questions, he hasn't replied to my last couple of requests for status so I would assume he just wanted to know how to dump the rom and not follow through on his end. Why can't these guys follow through with what they say they are going to do?

Doesn't matter though. I've got a set of MVS slots to use and will start on a cart edge reader after I finish up a couple other things first, and will send this reader off to Rob to get his M1 & S1 once I get that working.

Tech Support Moderator

Heard back from ryo-sakazaki. He hasn't had a chance to try dumping the S1 but will try soon.

Jeff

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.

Meh, checked my PS2 MVS cart and they are not what we are looking for. Oh well, was worth a shot.

Any ore info on this one Jeff?
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Tech Support Moderator

No, I've been wrapped up and haven't had a chance to work on a edge reader to get the M1 & S1.

Super Spy Agent

i have an flyer of Super Volley 94 on neogeo by Video-System and Taito.
    At a moment you have a lot in yahoo auction.

Surely the graphics for SV'94 intro are in the C1-4 rooms, and could be enabled by patching the P1? Although original S1 and M1 data might not be there.
    NeoGoaT
    "Someone should crate up all this spam and ship it to Ethiopia."

Stinky-Dinkins
    "That's just not true. I always go out of my way to let people know that the size of my genitalia is less than adequate. If you keep talking dirty you might get me to a point to where it would be rigid enough to clean out your ears like a fleshly little Q-Tip."

Tech Support Moderator

There's no need to patch the P1 for the graphics (sprites). That's all fine and works with the SV'94 P1 dump. We just need the M1 and S1 now.

We'll get them as soon as I (or someone else) can get a chance to build an adapter to read them from the edge of the cart. The owner of the cart doesn't want his cart desoldered (or mailed across the US). Right now, this is not a high priority for me so I haven't started on this.

ネオジオ

Quote Originally Posted by JMKurtz View Post
    There's no need to patch the P1 for the graphics (sprites). That's all fine and works with the SV'94 P1 dump. We just need the M1 and S1 now.

We'll get them as soon as I (or someone else) can get a chance to build an adapter to read them from the edge of the cart. The owner of the cart doesn't want his cart desoldered (or mailed across the US). Right now, this is not a high priority for me so I haven't started on this.
    sounds exactly what we were discussing here:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ing-them/page2

Guys (Jeff, Pedrobear..anyone) if there is a way we could contribute, I'm sure a lot of members would donate money to get the edge card reader done and finally a Volley 94 dump happening!
    凄いゲームを連れて。。。売った。

Quote Originally Posted by JMKurtz View Post

I see, didn't know that the actual SV'94 P1 was already dumped. Great work!

Edit:
    Oh, good grief, I completely missed page 2. Sorry :P
    Last edited by Clear Paper; 07-13-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    NeoGoaT
    "Someone should crate up all this spam and ship it to Ethiopia."

Stinky-Dinkins
    "That's just not true. I always go out of my way to let people know that the size of my genitalia is less than adequate. If you keep talking dirty you might get me to a point to where it would be rigid enough to clean out your ears like a fleshly little Q-Tip."

I'm really hoping for some movement on this soon. I really want to add this one to the unibios before next release, I know the cheats are different and its impossible trying to add cheats when graphics are missing...
    Last edited by Razoola; Today at 05:40 AM.

Thread Information