• Virtua Fighter Mini (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighters Megamix

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Haven't played the Game Gear version lol. I remember scoffing at the Genesis port back in the day, gave it a try on the Everdrive and it's fairly competent.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Voted VF1, for the simple reason of seeing it back then in the arcades and being stunned beyond the point of no return... I never quite retired from that moment. Pure Yu Suzuki Magic: Power Drift, the Hang-On series, Space Harrier, Out Run, Virtua Racing & this gem, of course. As ElectricGrave would put it, only the best ;).

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Loved 2 as a kid when I first got into the Saturn, but played a lot more 5 as an adult. I'm glad they got rid of the floaty jumping.

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I voted for 2 if only because I've NEVER been so awestruck by a video game before. Its the one I had the most fun with too. Seriously, in 24 years, a video game has never floored me like the first time I saw that game in motion.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I enjoyed 5 Final Shodown quite a lot... voted VF5 series, but I had a bad time between this and 4 which was also amazing.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I finally gave in and bought a PS2 off the back of seeing VF4 (vanilla) back when it came out. I went to a friends who had just bought it and I was blown away by it!

Obviously, VF4evo came later, offered more characters, nicer gfx etc... but, secretly, I still enjoyed playing VF4 more. I think...

Many of the changes they employed towards Jacky and Sarah just didn't sit well with me. Jacky felt a bit dumbed down and Sarah had changed a lot and was nothing like her VF2/3/4 incarnates. I literally went from being competitive with her to shit when Evo dropped. She was that different.

Goh was sick though. Really cool addition...