Donald Trump is what America Deserves...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Yes, I am an idiot, a little on the slow side, a mental little person. After all, I dropped out of school in the 8th grade, took the GED test just after I turned 16 and aced it without studying for it once. I must be one of those 'idiot savants', y'know like in the movies Rainman and Forest Gump.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I don't like HIllary as a human being, but given the choices, I have to get into a mindset of accepting that she's one of the most likely outcomes of this shitstorm. The fact is that most people don't claim to have major ideological problems with Hillary. Most people just hate her because she mishandled a couple of things, and then pile on some conspiracy theories to go along with those gaffes. But if Trump had spent the past 20 years holding major political positions, what would his record look like? People like him because his status as a brash political outsider is supposed to make him more honest. You know, he's "telling it like it is". But he's an attention whore, and half of the shit he does is just to get a rise out of people. I don't see him as genuine at all. For example, he's totally not a serious Chrisitian, but he pretends to be because that makes him more popular. He knows people will cheer at his rallies if he says he loves the Bible. He doesn't give a shit about the Bible. So what is the advantage of Trump, then, if he doesn't really have any more integrity than Hillary? Bernie seems to have the most integrity, but Bernie doesn't really help me out with his policies, so I don't personally care if he beats Hillary.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm not 100% on board with Ben, but when he's right he's right.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What makes Clinton so damn unbeatable? Everyone has this attitude of 'oh she won already'. Like some secret meeting has decided it. That bitch is unlikable, comes off phony and has mastered the Hitler hand movements when getting her points across. Trump wins, enjoy WW3 when he takes something incredibly obvious out of context. You want my advice? Don't fucking vote. None of these people deserve to run a country. Not one of them is qualified at all.

Make me president, I'll fix street fighter V. I'll give america what it really needs. Reliable anti airs.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What makes Clinton so damn unbeatable? Everyone has this attitude of 'oh she won already'. Like some secret meeting has decided it. That bitch is unlikable, comes off phony and has mastered the Hitler hand movements when getting her points across. Trump wins, enjoy WW3 when he takes something incredibly obvious out of context. You want my advice? Don't fucking vote. None of these people deserve to run a country. Not one of them is qualified at all.

Make me president, I'll fix street fighter V. I'll give america what it really needs. Reliable anti airs.

Hillary already won, because the electoral college says so.

Our votes count for fucking nothing, and if you think otherwise you're crazy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hillary already won, because the electoral college says so.

Our votes count for fucking nothing, and if you think otherwise you're crazy.

W taught a lot of people that the popular vote doesn't matter.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
So which republican has a legitimate shot at beating Clinton?

Unless something weird happens, Trump will get the republican nomination. But in election against Clinton, Trump won't get
- the black vote
- the hispanic vote
- the female vote
- the young (non-redneck) vote
- the muslim vote
- and probably not the Jewish vote

The Republicans biggest ammo against Clinton will be Benghazi - and though it is a hot issue among politicians and press - I don't think enough voters care about it enough to prevent them from voting for Clinton - even if it is just to keep Trump out...

This is why Romney, Ryan and other Republicans are in a tizzy right now - because they know Trump can't beat Clinton. If they thought he could, they'd probably be supporting him instead of bashing him.

And for the record, I don't like Clinton. I feel the Bern baby...

A fellow Bernie supporter, never thought I find one here.

I fucking hate Hillary and even if she gets the nomination she still will not get my vote. There's no lesser evil between her and Trump. If either gets in consider a far far right nomination to the Supreme court and the TPP signed if somehow the current POS POTUS doesn't get it done with his remaining time.

BTW I don't think Trump will get the Asian vote either.

One thing you need to factor into the equation is he doesn't need those demographics to vote for him if you stop them from voting in the first place, the Supreme court gutted the voting rights act in preparation to combat the changing electorate.

Last edited:

TheBigBB

A fellow Bernie supporter, never thought I find one here.

I fucking hate Hillary and even if she gets the nomination she still will not get my vote. There's no lesser evil between her and Trump. If either gets in consider a far far right nomination to the Supreme court and the TPP signed if somehow the current POS POTUS doesn't get it done with his remaining time.

BTW I don't think Trump will get the Asian vote either.

One thing you need to factor into the equation is he doesn't need those demographics to vote for him if you stop them from voting in the first place, the Supreme court gutted the voting rights act in preparation to combat the changing electorate.

Okay, you think Clinton is as evil as Trump, fine, but who would be more qualified to do the job, then? There has to be some distinguishing factor between Clinton and Trump that you could use to vote one way or the other. I mean, have you ever really loved a candidate in a presidential election? I agree that Bernie is the best choice between these clowns.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Okay, you think Clinton is as evil as Trump, fine, but who would be more qualified to do the job, then? There has to be some distinguishing factor between Clinton and Trump that you could use to vote one way or the other. I mean, have you ever really loved a candidate in a presidential election? I agree that Bernie is the best choice between these clowns.

Clinton proved that she isn't qualified to do a goddamn thing her whole time as Sec. of State. She is no better than Trump in any way.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Can anyone here admit to wanting to vote for Billary ? Also, why would you? Can't you tell that she's a piece of shit? Why the fuck would we want a wife that stayed with a cheating piece of shit man as a president. In my eyes she has zero self respect. The only answer is she is a social climber. The presidency IMO of her, is nothing more then her social climbing to the role for her own ego. She doesn't come off sincere. What went down with that meet with her and Obama during the last election cycle, anyone remember that behind doors meeting those two had?

Last edited:

TheBigBB

Clinton proved that she isn't qualified to do a goddamn thing her whole time as Sec. of State. She is no better than Trump in any way.

You have no idea what Trump would have done in five years as Secretary of State. At least Clinton HAS experience of some kind.

Let's say you're going to work on Wall Street. Would you rather have Bernie Madoff helping you, or a random guy off the street?

Let's say you're going to be the next Secretary of State. Would you rarther have Clinton helping you, or a random guy off the street?

Well I'd go with Madoff and Clinton, personally.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You have no idea what Trump would have done in five years as Secretary of State. At least Clinton HAS experience of some kind.

Let's say you're going to work on Wall Street. Would you rather have Bernie Madoff helping you, or a random guy off the street?

Let's say you're going to be the next Secretary of State. Would you rarther have Clinton helping you, or a random guy off the street?

My condolences.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Trump looked pretty bad this last debate. Didn't help that Rubio, Cruz, and Fox News were attacking him from all sides.
Still, I doubt it will change the popularity vote.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Just about every public poll has Trump listed as the winner of last night's republican debate:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/29/media/republican-debate-ratings-donald-trump/
http://fox2now.com/2016/03/03/poll-who-won-the-republican-debate-hosted-by-fox-news/
http://drudgereport.com/nowmi.htm
http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/gop-r...it-michigan-fox-news-trump-rubio-cruz-kasich/
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/03/snap-poll-who-won-gop-detroit-presidential
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/03/poll_who_won_the_republican_presidential_debate_03.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/mar/3/who-won-republican-debate/
http://therightscoop.com/debate-poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-fox-news-republican-debate-tonight/
http://www.syracuse.com/politics/in...11th_republican_2016_presidential_debate.html
http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/91484033-poll-who-won-the-fox-republican-debate
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...can_presidential_debate_vote_in_our_poll.html
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/blaze-poll-who-won-the-detroit-fox-news-debate/

The media and GOP is not hiding the fact that they are afraid of him, are desperately trying to bury him and it consistently backfires. Last night's debate was basically the topic of "Attack Trump". The usual smoke and mirrors bullshit isn't working anymore and it looks like people are really tired of the bullshit and either believe Trump or are simply voting for him out of spite because their just sick of the bullshit being spin doctored constantly.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
I was always curious as to why people like clinton so much. For the sake of argument, lets say that I am a democrat on the fence between Clinton and Sanders. Convince me why I should vote for Hillary. And furthermore explain what she accomplished during her tenure as secretary of state that would have me believe that she was successful at it.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I love how Hillary's campaign ad was perpetuating the myth of women making only 78 cents for every dollar a man makes....even though she is making a little over a quarter mil at speaking engagements (where only approved questions get asked and carefully selected guests can attend).

Priceless.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

So you would rather go drinking with Bill Cosby than a random guy off the street.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The media and GOP is not hiding the fact that they are afraid of him, are desperately trying to bury him and it consistently backfires. Last night's debate was basically the topic of "Attack Trump". The usual smoke and mirrors bullshit isn't working anymore and it looks like people are really tired of the bullshit and either believe Trump or are simply voting for him out of spite because their just sick of the bullshit being spin doctored constantly.

That's why I think Trump will be the Republican candidate. Nothing Romney says about him will change Trump supporters mind...if anything it only adds fuel to their fire.

I mean, have you guys seen Rubio's website??? It is a joke, like something out of High School Musical.

https://marcorubio.com/stop-donald-trump-join-marcos-team/

If the lead banner on your presidential site is STOP TRUMP there is something wrong with you and you are a terrible candidate.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If the lead banner on your presidential site is STOP TRUMP there is something wrong with you and you are a terrible candidate.

From my point of view it is essentially flying the white flag above the trenches.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
intel community won't let her walk

the race is over

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yes, I am an idiot, a little on the slow side, a mental little person. After all, I dropped out of school in the 8th grade, took the GED test just after I turned 16 and aced it without studying for it once. I must be one of those 'idiot savants', y'know like in the movies Rainman and Forest Gump.

Forest Gump was a savant? I just thought he got lucky all the time.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Trump looked pretty bad this last debate. Didn't help that Rubio, Cruz, and Fox News were attacking him from all sides.
Still, I doubt it will change the popularity vote.

It stunk of desperation, especially with all this news that the GoP Talking Heads are pushing hard for a brokered convention, and even considering throwing the election to Hillary just to keep Trump out.

It makes me wonder WHY they think he's so dangerous. They'd only fight this hard to protect their own interests, not the American people.