• i dun play no capcum fiters

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Been playing a shitload of Super Street Fighter 2 on SNES lately (on 3-star turbo of course). My favorite version.

Used to play the shit out of that version...18 years old, puff puff pass and keep on playing, so many great memories, all them tournament modes and stuff...the speed boost was a cool way to make you feel like you found a secret or something...the thing is I played it with an Asciiware Advantage Stick...a real piece of shit...someone shat skittles all over that button layout, lol, well to be far the design might have surfaced before SFII SNES came about. Still a POS though, great times...

You know me, challenge them all and see who bites...so far only LWK and AJ have shown me what is up with 3S in this place, I'm no good 3S player compared to LWK, his Urien is beastly but most people here talk big like they know what's up and for the most part they don't...I'm here like the measuring stick...like the middle ground of sorts...

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
If you answer my question I'll answer yours...lol.

Sure. Love parrying, the simplification of the supers, ex moves, taunting which adds some boosts, the mechanics of throwing, jumping and small hops. It also has some good new characters (not all), unrivaled animation, and in general the best evolution of the genre by the company that started it all.

It's a blast to play and holds well till this day. I've enjoyed learning the intricacies and nuances of the gameplay. I'm no pro, but I can hold my own with some friends and randoms.

Not sure where you're going with this. But I still have no idea who you are and making weird statements like you know me is creepy. Are you kernow per chance?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Isn't evident?! You're like an open book...el roker...I got your randoms right here!...Anyhow, yes I can feel it now, we should try it out on fightcade, XBL, PSN, whatever you got, you'll be even more creeped out then as I read every move you make and spam you to your doom...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Isn't evident?! You're like an open book...el roker...I got your randoms right here!...Anyhow, yes I can feel it now, we should try it out on fightcade, XBL, PSN, whatever you got, you'll be even more creeped out then as I read every move you make and spam you to your doom...

You make me miss kernow. Never thought I'd say those words. Up next, I'll be saying "you make me miss dashk" to lonesage.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, that was a good one...DashSage? I miss Kerns too, legit.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
You make me miss kernow. Never thought I'd say those words. Up next, I'll be saying "you make me miss dashk" to lonesage.

I miss him too. His unfaltering angst was strangely comforting.

mykka

n00b
Alpha 3 would've been even better if they had made the doll battles match the storyline. T-Hawk should've had Noembelu and Rose should've had Aprile, since they were tracking them down. Unfortunately they didnt have time (or availability) to make more dolls be part of the sub-boss battle so they used Juni & Juli for everyone. I guess that's why they retconned T-Hawk's relationship to Noembelu and now he's connected to Juli instead. And Rose's connection to Aprile via her brother Maggio requesting Rose to find her would've been interesting to see.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Dunno which is the best but my faves are SF2', Alpha 2, Alpha 3 and Super Turbo.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Roker- Dont take it personally, Electric is basically just saying you should catch some 3s matches with him/afew of us. Games are supposed to bring us closer. lol

Electric- Will you be free for some games later tonight or tomorrow? Maybe some Alpha 3, 3s, ultra? Ill redownload HDR since you like that game so much, i havent touched it in awhile but im always down for games.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Guess since everybody had to rank. HF>3S>WW>A2>V>2I>ST>A1>NG>UIV>A3>AE>Movie>CE>EXII>IV>EX+@>SIV>EX3>SSFII>SF1 Personal preference.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
wow, the movie game before the ex series? Never really played the movie, but it looks broken and mortal kombatish, graphically that is

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Console Movie plays like ST for the most part. Arcade is broken but interesting, It kinda has the same feel that the VS series brings. It's broken, but that's what brings you back to it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The movie SF is good for the lulz, I always found the ports to play a bit more SF than the PCB/rom...they both are fun...for 15 mins...

Guess since everybody had to rank. HF<3S<WW<A2<V<2I<ST<A1<NG<UIV<A3<AE<Movie<CE<EXII<IV<EX+@<SIV<EX3<SSFII<SF1 Personal preference.

No HDR...you're dead to me...

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The differences are big enough that you should...but how can I expect you to know that?...too much faith in your talk I guess, my bad.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The differences are big enough that you should...but how can I expect you to know that?...too much faith in your talk I guess, my bad.

No problem being I never really got into ST. Rather play HF. Every time I get almost decent at SF I lapse back to HF. For that matter I didn't put up Hyper SFII Anniversary. Definitely some differences there.

I played SF1 at a bowling alley. The whole family was waiting on lanes so I went to the arcade. I got to the second or third character and I basically got dragged out by my ear. Next time I went there the game was gone.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Guess since everybody had to rank. HF<3S<WW<A2<V<2I<ST<A1<NG<UIV<A3<AE<Movie<CE<EXII<IV<EX+@<SIV<EX3<SSFII<SF1 Personal preference.

I presume you have those angle brackets around the wrong way, unless you really love the shit out of SF1 (and have terrible opinions)

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Alpha 3 would've been even better if they had made the doll battles match the storyline. T-Hawk should've had Noembelu and Rose should've had Aprile, since they were tracking them down. Unfortunately they didnt have time (or availability) to make more dolls be part of the sub-boss battle so they used Juni & Juli for everyone. I guess that's why they retconned T-Hawk's relationship to Noembelu and now he's connected to Juli instead. And Rose's connection to Aprile via her brother Maggio requesting Rose to find her would've been interesting to see.

I don't think the comic books released 10 years after the game are canon yo

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...don't get him/her going...hopefully he/she forgot all about it...lol