Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Street Fighter 5

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • i dun play no capcum fiters

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
To complement the Mortal Kombat post, I thought I would poll thoughts on Street Fighter.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
My favorite is Third Strike. 2 will get the most vote due to old school players on here.
damn, i cant even vote

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i'd say alpha 2 but there's no option for that in the poll.so i went with street fighter 2.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I played the alpha series more than any other sf game growing up. 3 was pretty frk

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
III > II > Alpha 3 > Alpha 2 > Alpha > IV > I

Haven't played V

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Needs more options. Street Fighter 2, but *which* Street Fighter 2?

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Its a shame that Street Fighter the movie was Ra? Juli?s last film. I played SF2 the most SF4 would be the second most for me. I suck at all of them though. I voted for SF4 but now that i think about it SF2 is a better game.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Where is alpha 2?

Hyper Anniversary is my favorite. 2nd would be Alpha2 and 3rd would be Third Strike.

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
Sorry I forgot Alpha and Ex series. I just used Street Fighter 2 as an all inclusive option, so pick that if your choice is any variation of it. I guess vote Street Fighter 1 if you pick the game the movie the game...

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I'm choosing 2 as a placeholder for the alpha series, since it falls before 3rd Strike.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Alpha 3 on Dreamcast got the most play from me due to co-op survival mode. Hours of tense play and swearing and fun.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Why is alpha 2 better than alpha 3? Just curious for you guys that like alpha 2?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This thread is cool but the poll sucks balls, jesus Pollux how much of a SF noob are you? Forget SF1, NO ALPHA? No updates? Geez...

Super Turbo will always be king and the true measuring stick for all fighters to come ever since.

SFII HDRemix XBL
SFII Super Turbo CPS2
SFII Hyper Fighting CPS1
SFZero 3 Saturn
SFAlpha 2 Gold CPS2
SFIII3rdS CPS3
SFIII2ndI CPS3
SFIV Ultra
SFIV Arcade Edition
SFV
SFEX2+ PSX, can't be bothered with Zync1 nor 2
SFEX3 PS2

Every SF game is ultimately good, even the EX series...

Alpha 2 Gold could be better than Alpha 3 CPS2 but not better than Upper, I dunno it's a tough choice, both SFs are extremely good.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Why is alpha 2 better than alpha 3? Just curious for you guys that like alpha 2?

My personal opinion, cooler bg's and soundtrack. The game just felt right. I like Alpha 3 also, just like 2 more.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
My personal opinion, cooler bg's and soundtrack. The game just felt right. I like Alpha 3 also, just like 2 more.

Yeah, I'm not calling it out or anything, just wanted to hear ppls opinions. I remember playing alpha 3 the most from the alpha series but I did play alot of alpha 2 on ps2.
I do remember alpha counters being really good in 2

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm not calling it out or anything, just wanted to hear ppls opinions. I remember playing alpha 3 the most from the alpha series but I did play alot of alpha 2 on ps2.
I do remember alpha counters being really good in 2

The best couners are in Alpha 1, Alpha 2 counters are nice and although better than 3's they still don't guarantee a successful counter, you can miss a lot with them. 3 counters are a joke, I wonder what made them move away from it, too much turtling?