fire emblem fates ultimate waifu discussion thread.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Hey i didnt see,anything specific for this game so this needed to happen. I am playing birthright right now and loving it, but i had some questions. Is anyone else confused by the new class progression system?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Woah woah, if you're not playing the "I'm not opening my Special Edition", you have no right to talk about this game. The only discussion should be about the art on the box and if GameStop/Best Buy/Newegg/Amazon crushed your box. Or if the tape on the side looks crinkled.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Kp please, your gamer condition copy isnt even in a plastic display case. I can donate to your vga grading gofundme.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i've played the ones on the gba and loved them. but sadly i no longer own a 3ds, so i'm going to have to skip this one. it was on my games to buy list and all :(.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I don't know how you are going to get over your fomo, bogard. the 3ds fire emblem games are excellent.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
i still have the one on the ds to play. if i like that one, i may consider re-buying a 3ds to play the rest. hopefully the 3ds would drop in price by then.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
As soon as my hand stops feeling like a claw im hopping right back in for more. Hopefully a few people will play and tell me where i can go to get master seals.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
i still have the one on the ds to play. if i like that one, i may consider re-buying a 3ds to play the rest. hopefully the 3ds would drop in price by then.

If that's Shadow Dragon, that game is fucking horrible. Worst FE game I've played, I got bored halfway through and quit. I love every other FE game I've played.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
If that's Shadow Dragon, that game is fucking horrible. Worst FE game I've played, I got bored halfway through and quit. I love every other FE game I've played.

yes, shadow dragon. this isn't good news, but i have to play and see for my self. i might end up liking it. and if not, i'll just skip to the next game in the series.