Real Bout on ebay boot or genuine

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Hard to tell for sure but looks fine to me. Not sure this game is really booted to be honest, RB2 on the other hand...

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Indeed.... besides, the spine looks faded, quite common with RBS if I recall correctly.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Remember when collectors were all like "Is the spine sunfaded? Fuck that, I'll pass".

Now that sunfading is a sign of authenticity they're like "Is the spine sunfaded? Hell yeah, it's real!"

:lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Dude, the game you're talking about is Real Bout Special, not Real Bout, those are two completely different games. I'd be extremely surprised if you found a boot of the japanese verision of the first Real Bout game. This game is just not expensive enough yet to be counterfeited. Same goes for Real Bout Special.

ChrisB

Another Striker
Dude, the game you're talking about is Real Bout Special, not Real Bout, those
are two completely different games. I'd be extremely surprised if you found a boot of the japanese verision of the first Real Bout game. This game is just not expensive enough yet to be counterfeited. Same goes for Real Bout Special.

Oh yes my bad man, meant to say RB special yeah RB is too cheap for them to bother booting

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Remember when collectors were all like "Is the spine sunfaded? Fuck that, I'll pass".

Now that sunfading is a sign of authenticity they're like "Is the spine sunfaded? Hell yeah, it's real!"

Absolutly +1 agree !!!!
Very true words ....
I love your said :)

It's laugh to hear .... in the past the collector hate spine has sunfade but now they like sunfade because it will show that legit ... If someone who makes converter know and take cart to near light for making sunfade then .... What's happens :D

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Absolutly +1 agree !!!!
Very true words ....
I love your said :)

It's laugh to hear .... in the past the collector hate spine has sunfade but now they like sunfade because it will show that legit ... If someone who makes converter know and take cart to near light for making sunfade then .... What's happens :D

LOL that would be epic.

"Is that real sunfade or bootleg sunfade?" :lolz:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I agree. If it's sunfaded than it's legit.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yet an english mvs cart of the game is so hard to come by.
this is true... maybe because it isn't on the Multicarts? Who knows. Underrated game imho.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,

How long before we see Spine Sunfaded Conversions? lol

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
My issue now adays is that anything coming from Spain, Italy or France is probably a bootleg, if in AES format. I've witnessed about 7 in the last month alone...