Overwatch

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Absolutely addicted to this game. Playing on PC. Currently I main D.Va, but I don't think I'll move past Diamond with her.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Been playing the heck out of this game on PC, I love it so far.

Battle.net username is BladeDancer#11408

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Anyone Chrimbus Looting? I am Tiodamus#1515 on battle.net if you all want to kick some ass in quick play.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My 5yo son just blew my 13K of OW coin on skins, emotes and shitty voice lines without me knowing.

I'm just glad it wasn't my 10K HS dust.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
My 5yo son just blew my 13K of OW coin on skins, emotes and shitty voice lines without me knowing.

I'm just glad it wasn't my 10K HS dust.

Haha, got to love it when our little ones take the initiative and do things like this

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
D.Vawatch

euAyXzJ.jpg

KSGRLzG.jpg

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Grats on hitting Diamond.

Thanks!

My only regret is getting this on PS4 instead of Xbone. PS4 is full of children and casuals. Makes competitive frustrating at times. You'd think that high platinums/low diamonds would know to prioritize the enemy Mercy, but alas...

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Thanks!

My only regret is getting this on PS4 instead of Xbone. PS4 is full of children and casuals. Makes competitive frustrating at times. You'd think that high platinums/low diamonds would know to prioritize the enemy Mercy, but alas...

XB1 has gotten much worse recently. Of my 10 qualifiers for Season 5, 8 had leavers. I've played a little half-hearted competitive since then and messed around in QP, but the game has lost a lot of the enjoyment it used to have for me.

A theory I saw on the Battlenet forums was that the anniversary sale brought in new players that either don't know how to play, don't care how to play, or often would just rather troll. So yeah, it's gone to shit on every system, I think.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's messy on PC as well. They're at least taking trolling and poor teamwork seriously with their new reporting system and bans are definitely being handed out.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Reporting on console seems pretty useless. There's nothing but the console's baked-in system, so I strongly doubt any of them even get to Blizzard. It does sound, though, like the PC has a more toxic game to game chat vibe, from anecdotal evidence. I guess it's just the nature of online multiplayer, unfortunately.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The Overwatch PC community is the most toxic gaming community there is, hands down. It's a disgusting display of entitled finger-pointing with no sense of teamwork or accountability. More often, it works fine, but you can sense the toxicity before a match begins and watch the whole thing tilt into mass hysteria. It's fucked.

Last edited: