The real SFV thread -- No posers allowed

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Fighter id is BLEAGH

ADD ME

I've mostly played ryu, the parry is too fun. Played a good bit of ken and zangief and have been experimenting with cammy.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I could locate people but I think sending invites doesn't work properly.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Fighter ID: asdfgadsfegf

The server was pissing me off because it wasn't accepting legit names. So I ended up with that....

Still learning the game with Cammy. May switch to Necalli.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Lovin' the game but damn the drop rate is like 50%... if its not the server that's the problem, it's people that rage quit...

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah, some professional players are complaining about there being no penalty for dropping. Hopefully they implement something when they get everything up and working properly. I've had people rage quit in casual match. Ridiculous.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
that sucks, I haven't played in a few days but when I was putting in real hours in ranked I didn't get one drop, only one or two questionable moments of lag. (someone gets beasted, then the game gets laggy in the next round and the player starts wilding out doing things that would only work with lag fucked reaction times.)

I hope when the game is full featured there is more penalty for dropping just so everyone has a better playing experience in general, but in the end since this game has a big enough player base to find unranked matches, I'll probably rarely fuck with ranked anyway.

also, making someone rage quit is quite fun. That kinda reaction from someone is more significant that the hand full of meaningless points I might have gotten :)

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
BimpEzk.png

I can feel it cummin over me, I can feel it all around meeeeeeeeee.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
This game is really fun, friend is staying at my house for acouple of days and brought his ps4. So been playing on VS mode with no issues besides me getting my ass whopped. But the online play sounds like a hassle and would def piss me off. My friend also mentioned to me about the rage quitters. They should be penalized for sure. Once you do it afew times it should make it that you drop to a bracket of only connecting with other rage quitters. And if there are none online it should take 3 times the time to find a quick match online.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Spent about 2 hours in the lab last night.

Look forward to maximum trolling with Fang once they fix the ragequitting issue.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Added everyone who posted so far...

ID is dinosaurman

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So I went ahead and bought a PS4 just so I could play this on the couch. If you have a Playstation ID, let me know and I'll round everybody up whenever it comes in the mail.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
my name on ps4 version of sfv is maxmegashock. add me. so far only character im really enjoying is birdie. gotta spend more time with the game though.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So I went ahead and bought a PS4 just so I could play this on the couch. If you have a Playstation ID, let me know and I'll round everybody up whenever it comes in the mail.

This is the sole reason I got a PS4 as well but I'm enjoying a few other titles. Jamestown + is the balls.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
Loving the game so far but getting it handed to me against every Chun Li I play. My ID is MidKnightDarknss if anyone is up for some matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

Dinosaurman83

This will make talking shit much easier... get a headset! The one that comes with the ps4 is shite.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
good question, id like to know that too. I have a plantronics headset i use for ps3. hope the security doesnt extend to headsets, that would be such a bitch move on sonys part.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Jamestown + is the balls.

This is the truth. I started playing it more now that I have controllers that are better for these things, and the game is great. It seems kinda meh at first, but that was because I was playing at the default difficulty. Cranking up the difficulty makes it awesome, and there is a standard arcade mode you can unlock so you can try those 1CC runs.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This is the bundle that I bought: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301879175184

Do those headsets suck? I mean, I have a hyperx cloud II headset I can use, but I figured I would use this one if it was good enough.

I've never heard of Jamestown. I'll look into that.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This is the truth. I started playing it more now that I have controllers that are better for these things, and the game is great. It seems kinda meh at first, but that was because I was playing at the default difficulty. Cranking up the difficulty makes it awesome, and there is a standard arcade mode you can unlock so you can try those 1CC runs.

Yes the higher difficulties are awesome, the game is excellent and I like the fact that they kept everything pixelated, even fonts, menus, score tables, everything! It just makes the game feel more legit.

I wish that 2D pixel re-releases were treated this way, just use the fonts, frames and lines in the game to make all the new added menus and what have you. A lot of this compilations make the games loose their luster 'cause of this, it's just aesthetics but I find it important to keep the atmosphere of the game intact as possible.