Let The Flood of SFV Complaints Begin!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Reading you 2 bicker back and forth just reminds me of the line from Commando where Bennett tells Arius, "I love listening to your piss ant soldiers talk tough, it makes me laugh".

Internet chest puffing by 2 pasty nerds only on ng.com

And now you decided to insert yourself into the middle of it like a pasty nerd. Grats. You showed us.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I'm actually semi-seriously considering shelling out the money for the plane ticket myself right about now.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You could bring your gay boyfriend southtown kid too. I'll pick both of you up at the airport.

You really don't want to fly me out. That's an international ticket. Maybe we could have GamersAbyss send you a dead snake.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Ha! I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm just laughing at the both of you. Continue on please, I'm bored.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Ha! I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm just laughing at the both of you. Continue on please, I'm bored.

Like hell you don't, quoting some stupid movie like anybody gives a hot shit about what you're referencing.

We're all looking at you, pasty nerd, with your Glacius avatar. Saying stupid things. You have our attention.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Killer Instinct is cooler than whatever thing you said Xavier's avatar was.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You really don't want to fly me out. That's an international ticket. Maybe we could have GamersAbyss send you a dead snake.

My Xavier avatar is cooler than all your avatars. Bunch of fags.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Man fuck all this. What ever happened to train tickets. So much cheaper.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
My Xavier avatar is cooler than all your avatars. Bunch of fags.
That's not Xavier. Even if the picture is cropped so you can't see the handles of his wheelchair, that looks nothing like him.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
qyCJrl4.gif

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They were rocking Pantyhose alot in the 90's. It was in style. Get with the program bro.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
They were rocking Pantyhose alot in the 90's. It was in style. Get with the program bro.

wasn't your av subject to ridicule like a month ago? I can't find the thead! help!!!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yes, No one here likes Eternal Champions. I'm the only one. At least it had a decent story mode unlike SFV.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Yes, No one here likes Eternal Champions. I'm the only one. At least it had a decent story mode unlike SFV.
yeah well wheres the thread!! also worse is your box is full.

Found! How do you take a snake's temperature?

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Why do I always feel bad when I see a thread go this way? Why don't I have the 'enjoy the drama' gene in me?

I sometimes think I was born wrong.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Why do I always feel bad when I see a thread go this way? Why don't I have the 'enjoy the drama' gene in me?

I sometimes think I was born wrong.

I'm the same way bro but fuck if I'm going to let this SonAssface insult me just because I don't share the same opinion as him. All I said was the story mode was shitty and it is shitty. There isn't enough single player content and the online multiplayer is faulty as fuck.