Supreme Court Justice Scalia has died, aged 79

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Just google that shit. I'm on mobile.

Campaigning is about to get more annoying, though I'm sure Obama will be quick to nominate.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I don't wish death on anyone, but Such a staunch LGBT foe won't be missed by me.

I still feel bad for his family.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
whats interesting is the amount of right wing senators not trying to celebrate/ remember one of their own, but announcing how they will block anyone the pres tries to nominate.

I don't care what your politics are- just have a little class, ffs.

42dvwrG.png

frVLFIg.png

KWn5TTi.png

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Douchebags politicizing the death of fellow douchebag.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Scalia was an eye opener to the realities of political corruption.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
whats interesting is the amount of right wing senators not trying to celebrate/ remember one of their own, but announcing how they will block anyone the pres tries to nominate.

I don't care what your politics are- just have a little class, ffs.

42dvwrG.png

frVLFIg.png

KWn5TTi.png
This is totally without class. Whatever slim hope Cruz may have had for my vote is gone.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Scalia died on President's Day weekend, during Black History Month, in an election year. God's sense of humor is darker than Louis CK's.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
some chatter going around social media that obama had scalia killed.

:keke:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Hillary selects a justice you can be certain that it will be the choice of Natanyahu, who has his circumcised dick shoved so far up her ass that it comes out her mouth like a xenomorph's tongue.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Given that commonly passed-around bullshit about how the Clintons have ordered the deaths of dozens of people who stood in their way, I'm sure Scalia will just be chalked up as another of their victims.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Given that commonly passed-around bullshit about how the Clintons have ordered the deaths of dozens of people who stood in their way, I'm sure Scalia will just be chalked up as another of their victims.

The victims who were connected to the clintons were potential witnesses in the whitewater scandal/Starr investigation.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm certainly not glad that he's dead or anything, but I don't think I agreed with a single thing he ever said. So it's also kind of hard to feel bad.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
The victims who were connected to the clintons were potential witnesses in the whitewater scandal/Starr investigation.

The list I've seen passed around claimed that everyone they ever knew who happened to die at some point was some kind of potential witness, and it's bullshit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The list I've seen passed around claimed that everyone they ever knew who happened to die at some point was some kind of potential witness, and it's bullshit.

I guess. But the level of candor/fear expressed by democrat party members in discussing Hillary in the same baited breathes as Caitlin Jenner references (a stunning and courageous woman) should tell you that she has killed people with her own bare hands, and forced the relatives of the victims to eat the remains.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm certainly not glad that he's dead or anything, but I don't think I agreed with a single thing he ever said. So it's also kind of hard to feel bad.

He done good on the Heller and McDonald gun cases...but uh yeah.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Being s Supreme Court judge has been a childhood dream of mine

And now there's an opening!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Supposedly, he was a great legal mind and expert bullshiter.

But the last 10 years or so, his bullshit has been more vitriolic than crafty.

And some of his dissents have been successfully used to establish precedent contrary to his position. Some Genius!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The other great question that is on everyone's minds:

Now that Scalia is dead, will we hear Thomas ask a question from the bench?

Marek

Banned
I was hoping no one has posted so I could make a thread with my intense spite and hatred in the title.

Ive never been truly glad that someone died, nor wished further that they had died painfully and wretchedly until right now.

Fuck that guy now and forever.