Far Cry: Primal - Neolithic awesomeness?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm enraptured by the idea of being a caveman, taming beasts, and beating my enemies to death with bone and stone weapons.

Is this game going to be awesome or shit?

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
It looks to be awesome the caveman setting does nothing for me so I haven't paid much attention to it but I did see that "story line" trailer and that looked great

I hope it is great for everybody hyped for it

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I liked 3. 4 was pretty good as well.
Primal seems like a game that will drop to half-price 3-4 weeks after release. Will pick it up then.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I preordered it the other day, since I generally like the series, but I strongly doubt it will actually feel any different than 3 or 4.

The whole caveman concept really got my attention. Personally haven't really enjoyed a FC game in awhile but I have slight hopes for this one grabbing me.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I might pick this up when the price drops. I still like how in the last Farcry, the best ending occured if you basically avoided playing the whole game and just waited for the antagonist to come back to help you complete your original mission. I thought the way that played out was kind of brilliant. In the main game there were really no winners no matter what you did. What a hilariously brutal game.