Thread: Bust a Move Again side bars

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Bust a Move Again side bars

I bought a Bust a move again loose cart on ebay, All the roms and the label match MVS Sans. Two of the roms look newer than the others, but they do have the proper markings on them. when I fire it up there are grey side bars on the picture that occasionally change colors. Is this a boot? the vids on youtube don't have these bars. It could be I need to adjust the horizontal size on my monitor, but these are the same settings I use for all my other mvs stuff, and there are no bars on those. I want to leave positive feedback for this guy because he has been great to deal with, but I just want to make sure. Thanks guys.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

If there are mask ROMs on it that match MVS scans, it's not a boot.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

That's what I figured.has anyone else noticed these bars, they are annoying, and I don't want to have to change my settings when I play the game. Thanks madman

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by tighecg View Post
    That's what I figured.has anyone else noticed these bars, they are annoying, and I don't want to have to change my settings when I play the game. Thanks madman
    I don't have that cart anymore so I can't check it out for myself, maybe posting a photo will help.

Kyo's Flame

it's most likely bars from underscan. I'd just live with them, or resize just enough to eliminate them and hope the rest if your games still look good to you. Some titles have issues with zero overscan.

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    it's most likely bars from underscan. I'd just live with them, or resize just enough to eliminate them and hope the rest if your games still look good to you. Some titles have issues with zero overscan.

^this I have had it happen too, was very noticeable on a monitor I did a tube swap on that the width was slightly under what a stock k7000 should be. Get out a monitor adjust tool and turn the width coil and you will be all set.

Thread Information