Gamate discussion

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I remember seeing these back in the day and someone from NA.com was talking about it a few months ago. I definitely like monochromatic games. Some of the gamate games are great, while a lot are a little rough. What were you favorites?

DragonmasterDan

King's Dry Cleaner
I have a couple games for it. I don't own a unit. For a long long time I wanted one.

And then a couple years ago I had the opportunity to play one, I can confirm the screen is absolutely terrible. It makes the Watara SuperVision look like the Playstation Vita (well not really because of color and what not). But the motion blur is just terrible.

DragonmasterDan

King's Dry Cleaner
The screen is garbage, unfortunately. However, I'm hoping for emulation soon, or at least some form of AV mod. What games do you own?

I'd have to dig them out. I have two carts for it I picked up in preparation to what I thought would inevitably owning a system.

DragonmasterDan

King's Dry Cleaner
I was able to find Kung Fu Fighter. I'm almost positive I have another cart somewhere but it wasn't where I thought it would be.

IMG_20160211_183617_zpshqfl5vqg.jpg

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I've never heard of the Gamate before this thread, but it does seem interesting.
ResO, please post some pics when you get the chance, looks like you have more than half the library!