Gamate discussion

turq

Quiz Detective
Dear Gamate friends, I will no longer be a active on these forums. You'll have to find me elsewhere. Peace & love.

Anyone know what happened to cause our local Gamate expert to leave the forum?

Turtlezz

n00b
Well that's a damn shame. Hopefully wherever they migrate to, Kiki Inland and many other Gamate games will still be dumped. There's literally no footage or even pics I can find of Kiki Inland, and ResO seems to be one of the only people to have it.

In terms of spamming personal issues, that's just something you don't do. This forum isn't a support group in that type of way....

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
She kept this thread nice and neat, a real shame she couldn't do the same for the rest of the place. Got on people's nerves, was asked politely to tone it down and just took it to offensively I think. It's a shame, really, I already miss her.

turq

Quiz Detective
I'm sorry to hear of the forum's loss - - there are very few Gamate-mates - - Res0 was easily one of the top ten Gamate authorities in the world. :(

(I can't say I'm surprised though, based on the number of obnoxious members I've run into, during my limited time on the forum.)

Last edited: