Samurai Shodown (Spirit) RPG translation (French to English)

Are you interested by an English version of Samurai Spirits RPG?

• Yes sure, keep going!

Votes: 110 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

fluxcore

Another Striker
I had a chat to Apoc and he's super busy with work overseas at the moment so things are currently 'paused'. He's not one to give up on things though, so don't worry. Might not get any progress for another month or two though.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
That's Deuce. The first guy that said he was going to do the translation but never released anything and then claims he lost it all.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Wow what a cunt

For real. He lorded it over people for years and refused to produce anything because it "wasnt perfect" or whatever. Im not exactly sure. I think he had some familial issues as well which is understandable to a certain degree. But after a while he just started saying he wasn't ever going to release it because he didn't feel like it or something.

I just noticed that comments are disabled on the series of videos. Last I was on there, there were several comments about why it was't released and he was just arguing against anyone who was commenting on it.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
For real. He lorded it over people for years and refused to produce anything because it "wasnt perfect" or whatever. Im not exactly sure. I think he had some familial issues as well which is understandable to a certain degree. But after a while he just started saying he wasn't ever going to release it because he didn't feel like it or something.

I just noticed that comments are disabled on the series of videos. Last I was on there, there were several comments about why it was't released and he was just arguing against anyone who was commenting on it.

its safe to say that asshole better never come back here again

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He came back to make a sales thread a few weeks ago then promptly disappeared again.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Another bump. But also a reminder to you that if you bail on this or want to take an extended break, you totally should and are still welcome back here on the forums. Don't be afraid to come back and chill with us!

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Small bump ...

keep the good work

Hope everything is fine

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
The Samurai Shodown RPG curse strikes again?

Granted, its only been 6 months since 'clypse logged in. Dude could be busy as fuck with life and stuff. Nothing else, this is not _anything_ like Deuce's lagtime. Im just... concerned, at this point lol

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Would it be impossible to get a MVS conversion of this game eventually? I know crossed swords 2 did, & that was also a Neo Geo CD exclusive.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I'm not certain, but didn't crossed swords 2 end up using music from CS1 due to the size of the audio? I'm not sure if that would be possible with Sam sho rpg

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
About this game the only work I am seeing a small update is a spanish translation:

As you may see, it's from a week ago. Unfortunately for you guys, it's not an english translation :(