FightCade Scrub Night

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah man, good games. I had to eat something so I had to leave but I had enough salt to season my food and fill a couple of jars. Good luck with the trip man, comeback in one piece. I'm gonna try to practice some A3 for your return, watch the salty shores come rolling home...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks dude, aww shit, I'm gonna come home to receive an ass whooping in sfa3! Lol

Stay salty my friends

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think that my A3 game is shaping up, I had a self discovery during that last match we had...I think I understand now that mid poking and footsies is a big tool in this game, more so than an aggressive approach when there's so much safe recoveries and what have you in the game. Thanks to your superb game I think I found my way...somewhat, lol.

So on another note, AJ and have come up with a decent name for the club, what about THE SALTY REGRETS CLUB?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I been sick as fuck, I should be able to get some in this weekend starting with tonight!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Let's start it up then! How about some SF5 or XRD as well? We should play everything! Some HDR as well, it's ben a while for me.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I think that my A3 game is shaping up, I had a self discovery during that last match we had...I think I understand now that mid poking and footsies is a big tool in this game, more so than an aggressive approach when there's so much safe recoveries and what have you in the game. Thanks to your superb game I think I found my way...somewhat, lol.

So on another note, AJ and have come up with a decent name for the club, what about THE SALTY REGRETS CLUB?
Yeah, A3 can be played aggressively but footies and air recovery mixups are a big part of the game. Also using normals to zone due to them no being air blockable. Upper cuts are good but better for counter hits and wakeup. Also coming from sf2t to sfa3 throws don't have the same priority in mixup..l can't tick throw like in 2t.
I'm itching to play some games, checking out round 1 tonight They have afew of those nesicalive cabs, so wanna see what that's all about.

Salty Regrets! Lol

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ill probably have alittle over a hour to grab some games today before i start packing for the move on saturday. God i fkn hate moving

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think I never heard anyone rejoice about moving, it always sucks...cheesie cheers!

OK I'm heading home now, I'll hit you up for some Karnov's!

DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT DDT!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
AJ & I played some SF Zero 2 Alpha...so salty...well...we didn't get to play Karnov's. I'm gonna be here for a bit, if anyone is game LMK. I'm down for anything...Street Hoops?! Magical Drop 3?! NTM?! You name it, I'm down!@

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
ggs last night electric, we will have to get some Karnovs and Vampire Savior in soon.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
man, I need to play some here soon. Stupid other projects getting in the way.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
So I gave this another spin tonight and it runs like garbage. My computer runs SFV on max settings and my wireless connection is giving me 50mbps. When I accept a challenge the program spits out a direct x error and will only display a video using the experimental blitter. The game runs at that point but it's laggu as shit. What gives?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm down for some games if anyone is interested. Up for whatevs...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I'm down, taking a break before o pull a all nighter. Mountaindew and adderall

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Fun games as always ELectric, had ALOT of fun playing Karnovs Revenge. Man that game is fun, def gonna have to play that alot more. Salty matches on the SFA3 as usual. GGS. Man i was getting hit by charlies Vism in the corner. Seemed unblockable if i blocked the first hit standing up. Not sure though.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'll get on a in a little while once the baby and Mrs. Go to sleep...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah yeah yeah!

Edit: Yeah AJ, GGs always! A3 Salty Regrets...the rivers never come back...lol. Karnov's is awesome, once you got going you were doing pretty snazzy! DDT Madness! AIR DDT! SUPER DDT!!!

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I think that my A3 game is shaping up, I had a self discovery during that last match we had...I think I understand now that mid poking and footsies is a big tool in this game, more so than an aggressive approach when there's so much safe recoveries and what have you in the game.

You don't say! ;) And after all that grief about my slow pace too lol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
slow pace?...more like just standing there. What's up tweeks, wanna play?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Sure, I got time for a couple rounds. Got a game in mind?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
ST? Where are you tweeks? I'm in the X room.

Last edited: