FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
im logged on now, what you guys wanna play sfa3, mvc, vs2, breakers revenge, world heroes 2 jet?
Edit-damn im slow right now lol

lions3

Igniz's Servent
yeah, we got in a game of SS2.. then I was having network issues connecting with hyper. Weird.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
aight I'll get on. I'm down for whatever, been playing ST and SFA3 as of late.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I'm going to start up a Google Drive Spreadsheet to keep track of Usernames and any other info we want to share. PM an email address that I can send an invite to.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'm goin to super turbo. SFA3 feels broken as shit, i don't know if it's lag or what.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Lions- got acouple matches in, think ur controllers or connection werent right or something. ggs though

Electric- That SFA3 salt is real as fuck, i can use it for my margaritas and shit. ggs man Will def jump on that VH2.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The SFA3 sea salt is getting coarser than ever...

I got some Black market LWK pills...50 shipped, lowest salinity % in the market, best stuff.

GGS, I'm still in here in case anyone is interested, with tweek and BallzD in the SFA3 room.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The SFA3 sea salt is getting coarser than ever...

I got some Black market LWK pills...50 shipped, lowest salinity % in the market, best stuff.

GGS, I'm still in here in case anyone is interested.

Me and Ballz are still in Zero 3 man, come fight!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
We need to think of the group name so we can get that banner going man. Also as far as screen names go, i can just edit first post and add usernames

ok, gotta go to sleep

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Me and Ballz are still in Zero 3 man, come fight!

I'm watching you guys. LMK in chat when you want me to jump in, no rush, happy watching. Had some games with Tweek, GGs!

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Yeah, I need to get my stuff sorted. I know one game with you AJ, I didn't realize I hadn't played that version of SF on Fightcade. So had to setup controls quick. Also not sure what was going on with my network issues. Was it just me?

I'm running a windows gaming PC. Pretty good specs and my machine is connected directly to my network hub... Anyone else running Win10? Could also be some firewall/network security setting.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Man coming off playing a ton of ST i fucking hate SFA3. All of the timings and blocking are so off, it's maddening.