FightCade Scrub Night

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Get the main program from the website so is the most current.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Is there a global input map for Fightcade? Did I miss a menu option somewhere? Cus having to enter an input map per game is NOT fun.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGS AJ
We did a few games...
Vampire Saviour 2
Breakers' Revenge
SF Alpha 3

Yeah dude ggs man. Vampire savior was really fun, its been too long sine i played, i forgot all the super moves and shit. I played morrigan and lilith back in the day. dont remember shit. lol
Had some salty matches in all the games though, it good for our blood pressure. thats why i take tequila shots.
gotta do it again soon man, or get some 3s/ultra/hdr in soon.

Is there a global input map for Fightcade? Did I miss a menu option somewhere? Cus having to enter an input map per game is NOT fun.

actually i asked fightcade on facebook and i think they sent me something in regards to it. ill have to check. i forgot all about it

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@AJ Total salty seasonings in that session, lol...I need more LWK pills to level this pressure, lol

I'm down for some PSN fer sure!

Sadly it's per game.

but once done you're all set. Make sure to save.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
this is what they sent, im not home, maybe someone can try it out...

"This should work for the button config of multiple games:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qn8r5vhqg3f8yxr/Fightcade+Control+Configs.zip

there's no voice chat option, but you can use skype, teamspeak, or any other VoIP software to talk to your friends while playing"

Nice, I found that same file while searching online last night. Just didn't want to run the EXE without confirmation from someone else. If that came directly from their FB page then i'll run it tonight.

I've got a friend with a Teamspeak server we could probably use... but in reality, Skype just works better. Less issues and it "just works" out of the box. The other option would be a google hangout. Which might be fun since you could share your screen during a match.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
yeah, the admin sent that to me through message on fb. i forgot all about it, because my bro gave me his ps3 after mine had ylod'd. So i stopped playing of fc for awhile. Lets it out and lmk if it works or not. I probably wont be playing any games until wed.
skype is probably going to be the best. alot of ppl have told me thats what they use when playing

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm down fro some games although I might have some other members come by tonight to play some games but I'll be in if things don't pan out.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sounds good. Seems like we have a few fightcade veterans and newcomers (like myself) as members, we should all get together. It'll be a great fighting orgy!

I know nothing at all about King of Fighters, I usually just spectate on FightCade. In fact I've always been an anti-SNK person for some reason after playing CvS2 on Xbox in 2005, but not anymore. There are hardly any English-speaking players in KOF chatrooms. Capcom's Marvel Fighting Game series has always been my favorite, aside from Marvel Super Heroes and MvC1, I don't like those as much.

Y'all haven't seen butt hurt until you VS me! I always sucked at Street Fighter II after wasting too many years on that series.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
wait, you can spectate in Fightcade!?!? oh, now that could make things fun if there's more than 2 of us online at the same time.

Skype + spectate = yes!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Lorenzo- So which games do you play on fightcade?

lions- Yeah, you can spectate anyone matches lol. But unfortunately its pier to pier so thats all the third person can do is spectate. No rotating like kaillera. But yeah, random shit talking in the back would be funny

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I was just thinking it makes it more like a real arcade. You and EG are playing and I'm spectating in the background waiting to play the winner.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
that could work but we would probably have to do a FT3 kinda thing. Cause we will have to close the game screen and make a new challenge. Doing that after single matches would be a hassle.
When i used to play kof 00 and 02 a shit ton like 10 years ago, kaillera was pretty fun. have like 4 ppl in there talking shit and judging you while your playing then the next persons turn.you had to switch players manually through command, but it worked and was fun.

edit- anyone try out that exe that makes it so you only have to set buttons once on 4 buttons games and another time for 6 button games?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Kawaks Kaillera was the best! ST4LF on that thing...good times!

I'll be on later sometimes today/tonight in case there are any fightcade club members!

We should definitely start spinning our gears together to make a legit club for all of us to stay in contact at any given time for some games, I dunno, maybe we'll just keep doing what we're doing now but I know there are folks that wanna play and just don't get pumped about it 'cause they don't want to play random people. We should make a list at the very list with fightcade, XBL and PSN tags, txt numbers would be a great plus too. Waddaya guys think?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm down... Skype would be cool too.

dino.saurman

lions3

Igniz's Servent
If I can get my custom stick working I'll be on later tonight.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I guess I will look into playing some Fightcade as well. I have been fooling around with Alex on SF5 a lot today and enjoying it. Good thing I have up to date Mame roms, etc... It's not like most of these fighters are going to be released on the PS4 with great netcode, lol. Running a laptop with an Intel i7 3.4ghz with, 8GB DDR3 and ATI Radeon 7670M 2GB card. It should do the job with Skype and Fightcade well I hope.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think it should be perfectly fine, I'm running on a lower end PC than yours and I'm doing OK. Haven't tried the Skype thing though.

PM sent!