FightCade Scrub Night

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We should play more people!...I was just playing some Los Turfes with a fellow Colombian, he was doing ok but then he started O.B.ing and quit mid way, what a douche...goes to show you not all Colombians are made equal, lol.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Haha, he's in sfv mode with all that rage quitting.
So ur a top breed Colombian? He's just a bottom feeder?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, I like that ;)

I was thinking of maybe getting a bit more hype for online arcade gaming in general, like a club or something where we can all get a hold of each other at a moment notice for some games. Myabe if we all have each other's phone # we can text when any of us is looking for games and then whomever wants to partake can go for it. The thing is we gotta keep it casual, rather than setting schedules and stuff, everyone has their life, so I hate to alienate anyone by pushing too much 'cause I know I can be over bearing but if we know invites aren just casual I think we can have a good thing going.

Maybe start a thread, list our phone numbers and make a club banner? IS it too much? Am I too eager? lol

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I'm down for club for this. We need a dope ass banner though. We should just make a private group on Facebook too. So much easier to contact ppl

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
that's a great idea, we should connect both, a group here as well I mean.

I'll see what I can come up for a banner, what should we call it...Fight Club?, lol

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I think that discord would work pretty well for this - it's basically a hybrid chat/voice server. That way you can talk while playing if you want and people can post stuff in the text chat when they want to get a hold of someone. FB could work too.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Tw3ek, Dong , and I all play on fightcade a few times a week. We use Skype to chat so I can recommend that.

I'm Chet Longstrokes on Fightcade

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm playing on a laptop, can I use Skype on it? total noob here

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I finally, after 3 days, got the issue fixed where my stick won't freeze my computer every time I plug it in so I'll be getting on some games soon.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
are you on?

Edit: I'll be in the chatz if anyone wants to set some games, any game, really, take me for a ride...dirty!

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Fightcade? Hmmm... maybe I need to give up a night or two from my projects and download this. If you don't mind teaching a scrub. I would love to get back into fighters. It's been way way too long since I was any good. What games are you guys mostly playing?

Side note, what if once a month you guys streamed a fight night on Twitch? Imagine the insanity of forum peeps talking shit while watching other's play.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Lions- its def worth getting, im randomly down for games and electric is always down to play some games.
it would be cool to do the stream but i dont think itll happen. Unless someone steps in to do it. get the hype going

check ur pm, sent you something

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Electric- Im thinking we need to get some SFA3 tonight since i didnt have time for it last night, my gf was bugging me to spend time with her, so annoying lol.
Maybe get some vampire savior and breakers revenge?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm down for the whole course! In hat order...

Nice one AJ, spreading the love, I was about to send him a PM.

Last edited:

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
In case this is happening to anyone else Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 has a bug that can cause your computer to freeze when plugging in an Xbox One or 360 gamepad. I was having trouble with this since my stick has a 360 padhack in it and would turn my computer to a blank screen every time I plugged it in. There is a new build that just came out called the Redstone Preview Build 14295 which thankfully fixes that problem.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
electric- Nice, yeah we def will get some games in man. Around what time you wanna play? i get home at 4pm today. Wanna try and get games in early so my gf doesnt get mad at me lol.

I need to get a new laptop or just a better one, the comp i have is garbage and my gfs laptop is good but she is always using it.
I really dislike windows 10 just because there have been alot of driver and compatibility issues. Wonder how long windows 7 will be relevant

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGS AJ
We did a few games...
Vampire Saviour 2
Breakers' Revenge
SF Alpha 3

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Do you have fightcade all ready to go, I'm down for some games.