FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I'm down to to get some last blade and samurai shodown series in soon too. So many frkn great fighters.

We can def play some RBFFS next time, sounds legit.
So here's what I'm thinking for tonight.......

-sfa3 gotta get the salt in early
-kof 2000 haven't played kof in a long time and miss this one
-FFS get some of that old man cheese going.

It will be after 945. Gotta smoke and eat with the old lady. I threw the ls56 in one of my t5 cases, so I will be testing it out with you

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Sorry about last night man. Thought i was going to have to relax and get salty. It ended up being a eventful night. Between my dog especially not well and my gf being stressed about the matter.

We took the dog to the vet 2 saturdays ago they did bloodwork and said all her levels were up. The ones that a properly functioning kidney and liver would take care of. She is was 9.6 lbs when we took her. Her usual weight is 14lbs. She has been eating the chicken i make her, but today was the first day she refused to eat any food and was shaking.

Anyway, ill try to hit you up again soon for some games when its not so crazy. I was really looking forward to games especially some kof and ffs.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No worries man, we can always have games later, wish you the best of luck with your dog. I'll be around trying to get more games going, prolly gonna be doing some Turfies to chill...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
that was a good time eg. looking forward to our next game. i play these games on a daily basis any way, so i might as well play it with you guys. thanks again, dude.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Taking a break from fightcade, lmk if anyone is down in 30 mins to catch some matches

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm gonna fuck around with this fightcade this weekend. Not exactly sure what it is, but it sounds cool. Is it an emulator for neo geo?

I definitely want to play some last blade 1, and other stuff.

Would other game be possible like Magical Drop 3, and Turf Masters? And Windjammies?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sorry I missed you AJ, I was playing games earlier with bogard, good games BTW, and later I just crashed to wake up in the middle of the night.

Greedo, not just all the games you asked for but most Neo, CPS2, CPS3, some shmups and other games.

PM sent.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Finally converted the sockets to my room to 3 prong, just got the 100 ft ethernet cable so i can have a hard connection so im got my fightcade setup up and running. Tested it abit ago on sfa3 and its solid, played a dude named housewife's cammy vs my sagat. It was a good set and all my stuff was as on point as its gets on fightcade. Ill be down for some matches some time this week.

No worries Electric, we will get some games in.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Its a ghost town in this bitch, anyone wanna catch some games tonight, ill be getting on around 9 if not earlier.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yo baka, whats up dude, sorry i missed you last night, i was on for alittle bit then a buddy came over and I owned him in Tekken Tag 2 even though i havent played in awhile. Ill be on tonight too if your down.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'm driving to Chicago early in the morning for an anime convention, so I am still looking for shit I need to pack, but I set up a stick on the arcade cabinet and I'm lurking on SVC again. If I don't respond right away I'm probably messing w/ shit.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
ill probably be on later tonight if anyone if game for some FFS, RBS, Breakers Revenge, SFA3, Karnovs revenge, MVC, KOF 98/00 or even mess around on 01 lol

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Fun matches on FFS and RBS Neo Bogard. Im loving these games the more I play them.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Had some good games last night with a group of members, now I have a mic and with Skype it's a lot of fun.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Fun matches on FFS and RBS Neo Bogard. Im loving these games the more I play them.

thanks for the game, aj. you're too good of a player for me to compete with, but it was still a great game. looking forward to our next match.

Had some good games last night with a group of members, now I have a mic and with Skype it's a lot of fun.

that sounds good, eg. might get in on some of that mic and skype action my self. sounds like a lot of fun.

Operation turf blasters.

you playing turf masters, loli?. what's your fightcade user name. i'll look out for you.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No more than usual with fightcade although there were some moments there but then again the connection wasn't like ours which is actually pretty damn good. I'm gonna set the laptop with Skype which is wireless and fightcade on my wired setup, maybe that would work better?