FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im in a Turd strike mood, but Marvel vs Capcom, Street fighter alpha 3, Fatal Fury Special or even some KOF98(been awhile since ive played some kof, need more in my life).

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ggs Mr Bakaboy, was fun getting some svc in. Need to get more time on this game. I don't know all the exceed moves. Lol

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
^ GG's man. I actually forgot how many frames were missing with the netcode does it's thing. Orochi Iori looked like he was literally teleporting from one side of the screen to the other on mine when you were doing full screen jumps. Lots of fun.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Damn, really? Overall the gameplay was fine for me except when I input supers/exceeds. I tried to do sagats so many times as a punisher but it wold come out too late. I played with eg and a friend last week and it ran smoothly. I make sure to turn off torrent programs and put my protection on game mode.
I'll actually be able to game around 1 pm cenatal if you wanna catch afew before I work out

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Oh no nothing serious. I think that's just how the game works. There was a bit on move drops and pulling off certain supers was like pulling teeth, but that shit is to be expected when you play fightcade. It's not perfect. Once I turned down the input delay everything was fine. I just thought it looked silly that the jumps turned into teleports.

I should be around, but right now waiting for the KOF XIV demo to drop.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I got called in but if ur down after 9 lmk.
Forgot the demo was coming out, still haven't bought a ps4 once kof and tekken ate out it'll be worth my time

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
No problem. I doubt I will be down at 9 simply because I will probably be sleeping or really really tired. I tend to wake back up around 2-3 A.M. on off days, but if by a miracle I'm up then I'll try to get a hold of you.

Yeah the demo is pretty nice for it being free. Wish I had someone in St. Louis to play though since it doesn't have online.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
add that fightcade group i pmed you about and i can hyu whenever to see if your up. Your off tomorrow right? Ill be down after work to play also

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Unfortunately I don't do facebook. Did too much of that stuff way back in the day never felt like getting into it.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGs last night Tw3ek, always fun to get games in with a member i havent played with yet.

This thread has been dead, hoping to get some more action on fightcade

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
anyone down for some fightcade or ps3 fights tonight? Staying in tonight. Already did enough drinking before 10pm

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Looking to have some games tonight 9PM ET if anyone is interested. Can also do Skype if anyone is down for it.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
damn dude, ur down to play games on the day im doing my packing! lol We gotta let the salt flow early next week once im set up

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Some good games last night...I see you've been practicing your VS...gonna have to train some, it's been a while since I've played it. I was also pleasantly surprised to see you getting sharper on ST, you caught me off guard a couple of times, keep it up!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
In Fightcade now if anyone is down for some games. In the Neo Turf Masters room but ready to play anything.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Some good games last night...I see you've been practicing your VS...gonna have to train some, it's been a while since I've played it. I was also pleasantly surprised to see you getting sharper on ST, you caught me off guard a couple of times, keep it up!

I've been playing acouple of friends on vs, I just Luke cheap setups like the bubble lol. I've been playing some st with some of the guys, still not my game but it's fun. I had the most on svc, that game is fun

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
ST is the best and I'm surprised you haven't gotten into it all the way yet.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
It's fun game but it's all about knock down then cross up. And it's powerful.I enjoy playing it and will continue. Might be free tonight if not then tomorrow for sure

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It depends on the match up. Most people get crossed up 'cause they allow it too but there are simple to use normals that can stop that for almost every character. I'll be in tonight in a few in case anyone is interested.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm gonna try and jump on tonight, someone should shoot me a text or a msg when fight club starts...