FightCade Scrub Night

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Great matches AJ! Thanks for the games!

(originally posted this message in the wrong thread)

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Great matches AJ! Thanks for the games!

(originally posted this message in the wrong thread)
Anytime dude, too bad the 3s server was acting up though.
We need to jump on fightcade soon, it runs pretty smooth. Better than some ports, MOTW for example

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Any of you guys have any resources or suggestions of places I could start researching if I'm interested in getting Fightcade running in my Blast City? Seen plenty of MAME cabs but it would be great to know if anyone's done it with Fightcade before.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
sorry, i know electricgrave had it setup to play fightcade through one of his cabs. You may want to contact him

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey, hope you got your cab running!

I've been playing on fightcade the last few days, getting beaten, shaking off the rust by every single blow...no homo.

Going to be on fightcade with AJ tonight, in 30 mins to be exact, come on down everyone!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGs last night Electric. Man, fuck Dee Jay. My nigga Axle Hawk could whoop that ass though

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGs AJ! Axle Hawk needs to start selling some grills if he wants to make it to ST where the rhythm leads you to ultimate victory!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
FightCade2 has officially been announced and is in staggered beta testing based on one's year of registration. Info via their twitter, here.

The limited screenshots they have shared look good. I am looking forward to trying the new release.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I want to get in on FightCade, but where do I start? Seems like I need an FBA romset (0.2.96.74), the original client (FC1, not 2), and whatever hardware I need to set up. Anything else? Are people still on FC?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I want to get in on FightCade, but where do I start? Seems like I need an FBA romset (0.2.96.74), the original client (FC1, not 2), and whatever hardware I need to set up. Anything else? Are people still on FC?

Electricgrave hooked me up huge. I think he's still on the forums u der a different name.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
EG hasn't been around for a while, greedo.

Damn. I thought someone said he changed his name. He had the oink to the entire setup. I can't remember where it was. Next time im at microcenter, which might be tomorroe. I can get an sd card and hook you up.

Last edited: