FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
***Update 3-31-16***

So I originally made this thread in hopes of making a scheduled meet up time to play. Instead this is being used to find and talk about matches on fightcade. Look for someone to play, talk shit before/after playing said person, troll, etc.
If you need help finding what you need to get Fightcade up pm me or just post up in the thread.
Also thanks to lions3 for making a spreadsheet with forum members screen names. Post up your screen name and he will update
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OH9S6ORCh0qVT6KfxkoUE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

-------------

So ive been trying to do a sort of meet up on fightcade as a biweekly thing on a NeoGeo community on facebook. Basically I put acouple of games up on a poll and which ever one wins will be the game we will play. then a week or two from then we will meet up on Fightcade and try to duel it out. Reason for it being scrub night is alot of us havent really gotten to play these games against human opponents and this will give us a chance to get familiar with the game. i didnt have much success with that group besides on guy who is always down to catch casuals with me. I think alot of ppl are intimidated by losing at a game.
Would any of you guys be interested in doing this?
First game we did was breakers revenge. last one i hosted was Kizuna encounter. Only that one dude showed up lol

Just thought i would throw it out here, worst thing that can happen is nobody shows up i guess:help:

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Breakers and Kizuna are my games.

However, I'm intimidated by technology.

Good luck.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
It's really easy to use and I could help you set it up if you ever wanna try it out

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
The main problem is timezones I guess, I sometimes manage to catch Tw3ek for a game or two from time to time, but generally it is hard to find a schedule that works internationally. The Shmup of the month works well because you can play asynchronously.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Depending if I'm free at that time I'd show. I work midnights kinda hoped it was going on now since I'm on vacation.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I can't wait to get my SFV stick. Anyone playing RB2?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Nice, glad to see alot of ppl down for this. What do you guys suggest as a time that will work for most? And is Friday or Saturday evening mite convenient? We can do a poll on which game. Wouldn't mind some kof 2k or. breakers revenge

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
count me in! electricgrave is my handle there. I played a few times, it's a hiccup but still playable, so I'm down for whatever if anyone wants to do it up.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'm on here and there, typically playing SSF2T. Hit me up, Chet Longstrokes.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's really easy to use and I could help you set it up if you ever wanna try it out

Thanks, but wrong computer, wrong peripheral, extreme excuses.

If any members IRL want to make things happen on their set up, I WILL FIGHT LIKE A MAN ON THE 20th.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Ill help you set it up soon Max330, i have a bad cold and cant really speak right now.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Might be able to make the 20th at night, which will be afternoon for you guys anyways

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i was thinking 7:30 CST on saturday.
I wanted to throw up a poll to see what game gets the most love. But i cant on a post. Should we just say what game we like or should i create i Post with the Date of this scrub night and make a new one for every scrub night? I assume admins wouldnt like the extra clutter.

I guess games to vote on are
-Karnovs Revenge
-King of fighters 2000
-Breakers Revenge

alot of revenge going on

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
thanks for everyone that will make time or wants to but time is off for them. We will try to get this setup so it can work as best as it can without going too much out of the way.

Forgot this will be on the first weekend that SFV is out

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm just gonna use this thread as a hub for people to have games with. I thought that's what this thread was about but I'm down for a get together too.