2015-16 NBA season, or yes, Steph Curry IS Jesus, thank you very much

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So, uh, the Warriors are supposedly the heavy favorites to sign Kevin Durant if he leaves OKC as a free agent this summer. That would be nucking futs.

Also, Draymond Green is a beast, I really hope the Nuggets trade Galinari and Faried, and Sam Hinkie's fall from grace was pretty great.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I hope people make sure to give Durant as much crap as LeBron got (and still gets), if he goes ring-chasing with the Dubs :rolleyes:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I can't see how Curry/Thompson and Durant can all coexist. All in their prime, not sure if 1 basketball is enough.

As a Celtics fan, Durant would be a perfect fit with a legit all-star go-to guy at crunch time. That's the missing piece as they have a bunch of young/complimentary players that hustle on defense. They can challenge an aging Lebron for #1 seed in the east for years to come. But the C's never land any big free agents so it is just a dream.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I can't see how Curry/Thompson and Durant can all coexist. All in their prime, not sure if 1 basketball is enough.

As a Celtics fan, Durant would be a perfect fit with a legit all-star go-to guy at crunch time. That's the missing piece as they have a bunch of young/complimentary players that hustle on defense. They can challenge an aging Lebron for #1 seed in the east for years to come. But the C's never land any big free agents so it is just a dream.

DAH! I love Isaiah Thomas! Dude is legit, but I can see how having your no. 1 option be 5'9" can be bad. Durant on the C's would be pretty sweet, that's a real nice team already.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I don't see Durant leaving OKC unless he can find a better situation than the one he's currently in. He's not going to go to Boston, Washington (as much as it kills me) or New York and lose in the conference finals to the Cavs every year or go to the Lakers and lose in the second round to the elite teams in the West. He can do that in OKC, make more money and do it outside of the spotlight of living in a big city.

Weirder things have happened but KD just doesn't come across as a guy who's interested in being the big guy in the big city. As for Durant to the Dubs, ehhh. Assuming they can get the chemistry right, they'd be an unstoppable juggernaut. However, getting that chemistry right is incredibly difficult and I don't see them wanting to fuck up an already perfect situation.

As for my Wiz, I hope they continue to suck this year, fire Whitman and Grunfeld, get a decent lottery pick and turn their expiring contracts and young talent in to a big-name free agent. I'll settle for just firing Whitman and Grunfeld though.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
hey man, hands off our Nuggets.

this team is actually going to be good in a year or two. Nurkic, Jokic, Harris, and Mudiay all seem like they're going to pan out quite nicely and Barton can flat play. Gallo and Faried need to stick around.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
If anyone leaves OKC it's probably going to be Westbrook, that guy wants the spot light on him big time.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I'm just wondering what kind of trading shenanigans will it take to get Durant traded to the Warriors.
They only have 2 weeks to make moves before Darant becomes a FA in the summer.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
At this point the most okc will get is harrison barnes. Would you trade more when you can get him for free?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
DAH! I love Isaiah Thomas! Dude is legit, but I can see how having your no. 1 option be 5'9" can be bad. Durant on the C's would be pretty sweet, that's a real nice team already.

IT is amazing... I am impressed that his layups don't get blocked more often. I can't believe they beat Cavs at home on Friday, it is unbelievable how good Stevens is coaching this team. David Lee can't even get off the bench!

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
The NBA announced that JR Smith's late foul was not a foul, so the Cavs actually got robbed :p

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
im a nets fan. i'll see y'all in 2024 when they are finally good enough for a 7th seed in the east. fml.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Poor cdamm, its going to be a rough row to hoe.

the giants wont be good for a while and my rangers are getting old and expensive.

thank god it's almost time for pitchers and catchers to report in.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Losing four of five starters and replacing them with career backups = roster overhaul ;)

The Blazers can't seem to catch a break.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Losing four of five starters and replacing them with career backups = roster overhaul ;)

The Blazers can't seem to catch a break.

I'm trying to stay positive.
Its been tough been tough times with the franchise, especially the last couple of years.
At least Lillard has the team fighting and giving it all they got.

And on a different note, I'm glad the Pacers beat the Lakers tonight.
Watching Kobe going out like this brings joy to my heart.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
As a Suns fan, I'm just going to pretend this season never happened.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
As a Suns fan, I'm just going to pretend this season never happened.

You got that right. Massive losing streak plus all 3 point guards out due to injuries. Not a good time to be in Phoenix except for the weather.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
You got that right. Massive losing streak plus all 3 point guards out due to injuries. Not a good time to be in Phoenix except for the weather.

Did you see the fight on the bench the other night? They need to hurry up and ship markieff out. On another note, nothing better than watching the blazers smear feces in james harden's beard. Fuck that guy.