If I have World Heroes 2, is it worth getting World Heroes 2 Jet?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It's cheap enough to pick up WH2J and find out for yourself. Super common, it shouldn't set you back more than $25-30 at the most.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Some of the backgrounds in the World Heroes series are good (especially in the some of the later games, like WH Jet and WH Perfect). Can't say the gameplay is great though.
You should only get all the WH games if you like the series, and a lot of people don't. IMO WH2 is better than WH Jet, as it has the Deathmatch mode.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Here's the deal...World Heroes is a very underated series, everyone is always labeling it as a clone and what have you, it is a clone but so is the fucking rest, anyway back on topic...if you really liked WH2 which is a great game, some consider it the best, then you're prolly gonna love Jet. I love WH when it came out, (Confession Time: It was easier to play than SF and it had no lines so I actually learned how to play fighting games with WH) then when WH2 came out on the SNES I had a ball, excellent port, in some ways it's even more fun than the real thing. Now moving unto WH2J, oh man this game is awesome, so the Death Matches are gone but now you have the whole "Team Theme", I'm guessing 'cause KOF was hot and SNK wanted to spread the KOFness everywhere...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...so you're alone against teams of three, pretty fucking awesome. Then top that with some tweaks and a new Boss but lt's not forget the best part which was way ahead of its time. Clashing, clashing is the one feature that you won't find in any other WH game nor any other Neo hand to hand fighting game and the feature it's a big part of the game, specially when 2 players know how to exploit it.

My suggestion, try it out via emulation and go from there, mind as well check World Heroes Perfect while you're at it, you won't regret it.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
+1 to EG's comments.

I am a fan of the series and Jet brings enough extra to warrant at least a look.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
As others have said, it's rather inexpensive and the series is only four games....can't hurt to have them all. It's not a huge commitment like the KOF series.

So I'd say yeah, go for it!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
yeah, i like WH2J alot, its a really fun game. Def enjoy the clash system didnt know it wasnt in any of the other WH games. $25 sounds right, thats how much i have mine posted for. If you play WH2 go ahead and get jet.