Saturday Morning RPG - 1,980 physical copies available on Friday

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Pretty much. The whole site seems to revolve around taking games that were designed to be PSN only downloads and making small runs of physical copies for the nerds. Seeing as how the game is $10 on PSN I have no problems with it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Pretty much. The whole site seems to revolve around taking games that were designed to be PSN only downloads and making small runs of physical copies for the nerds. Seeing as how the game is $10 on PSN I have no problems with it.

Pretty much catering to us old folks that want physical media. I'm fine with it as well.

There is a group that does this for PC games as well, however they do much better. These boxes come loaded with goodies. They have no real value in the PC world though.
https://store.theindiebox.com/

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
^
PS4 version sold out in under 5 mins.
They just updated their Twitter and stated that it will be 1 per person for the 2nd half tonight.

I tried ordering for my friend and both were gone within five minutes (both LE's, both SE's). The LE's listed as "sold out" right away, the others said in stock on the item screen, but when I went to check out they were out of stock. I'm going to try again in 15 minutes.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I tried ordering for my friend and both were gone within five minutes (both LE's, both SE's). The LE's listed as "sold out" right away, the others said in stock on the item screen, but when I went to check out they were out of stock. I'm going to try again in 15 minutes.

PS4 version sold out super quick again. Flippers out in full force due to the kotaku coverage no doubt.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
The PS4 OST must have been gone in less than 30 seconds.

Refreshed, went through to checkout at 10am, sold out before i got to checkout. then it crashed on me so i only manged to the get the Vita version.

Game looks shit anyway.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
The PS4 OST must have been gone in less than 30 seconds.
Refreshed, went through to checkout at 10am, sold out before i got to checkout. then it crashed on me so i only manged to the get the Vita version.

Game looks shit anyway.
work for it!!!!

werent they selling more at another time tonight? mjmmr?

Heath

, cheyne stoking
6 Hours after or somewhere around there.

OST version said 50% inventory an hour before it started. it changed to 100% just before it started.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
work for it!!!!

werent they selling more at another time tonight? mjmmr?

Yeah, 5pm CST. Both sdtrk versions went quick, PS4 shortly after, but the vanilla Vita still has a few left. I was able to grab one of each vanilla PS4 and Vita.

groundzero

Cheng's Errand Boy
I missed this. All sold out. Let the eBay price gauging begin. I do agree. If your an 80s kid this is for you. GI Joe and Skeletor. Goose Bumps

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
You may be in luck. It sounds like they have a bit of extra stock left over and may re-open sales around the 15th.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
shipping notifications already. that was quick.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Mine came in today (I got Groove on Fight today in the mail as well.). As you can see the game came with a sticker and a card with the front cover design on it.

image.jpeg
I do not have a PS4 to play this on yet, I was waiting for Star Wars to come out before I bought one but was not interested in the game when I played it, so I'm now waiting for SF5 to come out before I make the purchase. I bought Knack at Target last week for $9.98 so I've already got a couple games to mess with.

Last edited: