SoCal Retro Gaming Expo Jan 30-31/2016

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm surprised nobody put this up. The show is coming up this weekend. I'll be there as a vendor as well as hosting the Windjammers tournament. One of the notable guests is Phil Moore, the former host of Nick Arcade. Admission and parking is free.

http://www.socalretrogamingexpo.com/

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Are you going to be selling any controllers? Ive been to the weekly sales at Frank and Son and parking can be a bitch, my advice to any attending is to get there early.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Are you going to be selling any controllers? Ive been to the weekly sales at Frank and Son and parking can be a bitch, my advice to any attending is to get there early.

I'll have some bean sticks and if I have time to build them, some fancy sanwa neo sticks.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
If you don't mind me asking if you had the time to make them fancy sanwas what would they run?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
If you don't mind me asking if you had the time to make them fancy sanwas what would they run?

I'll have them at the show for $150 a piece. They are ps3/neo compatible. I also have a limited quantity of xb360/neo sticks available by request.

mvs_sticks.pngastro_sticks.pngegret_stick.png

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I'm very interested in one of your Neo sticks - especially that red one. What is the control area in the upper-left corner? Also, do your sticks have rapid fire functionality? I already have a Lazy Finger but integrated rapid fire would be nice.

I got eliminated on the 2nd round of the windjammers tourney. lol (Juan)
Thanks for hosting it shadowkn55. I hope that expo comes back next year.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm very interested in one of your Neo sticks - especially that red one. What is the control area in the upper-left corner? Also, do your sticks have rapid fire functionality? I already have a Lazy Finger but integrated rapid fire would be nice.

Those are part of the ps3 functions of the stick since it's a dual ps3/neo-geo stick. I tested the turbo functions and it seems that is ps3 only.

I got eliminated on the 2nd round of the windjammers tourney. lol (Juan)
Thanks for hosting it shadowkn55. I hope that expo comes back next year.

I'm hoping there is enough demand for a puzzle bobble tourney next year. I will enjoy crushing the competition once more.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
It was great to see your booth and pick up a stick. I hope they do the convention again next year.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
How did I miss this expo? I would have drove down to SoCal.

Those controllers look dope by the way. Do you have any left to sell?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Those are part of the ps3 functions of the stick since it's a dual ps3/neo-geo stick. I tested the turbo functions and it seems that is ps3 only.

I'm hoping there is enough demand for a puzzle bobble tourney next year. I will enjoy crushing the competition once more.

Let's do a TSS tourney ;)