Back After six years..............

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well, i have been away for quite awhile now....& really do miss my old Neo home system...but selling those back then enabled me to save substantial depo on a house of all things!!....then i got into Candy cabs & purchased every Cave kit i could source...no desire to own any of that lot again...
Its weird but i gone full circle...& got myself out of the Online gaming scene..
BUT I really want to get back into the Neo again...but this time only MVS...& what brought me back was Gunlord & K buster...they look really well done..& i'm itching to buy both kits right now...Hmmm here we go again!!:oh_no:

I miss all the old Drama...is Makismo still around!?..

What happened to 8-man ?.

Great to be back here,

Cheers
Marc

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
So you are going from candy cabs and cave kits to NG: Dev games? That sounds really depressing.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Welcome back man, whereabouts are you from?

Neo Gold

So you are going from candy cabs and cave kits to NG: Dev games? That sounds really depressing.

I absolutely rung its neck with Cave kits & did really well with the High score tables etc....most still stand, then i went off them..seriously,
Get this... even miss my old Electrocoin woody cabs & want those over ANY candy machine!!...strange, yes...sad but true.
Its not all sad though...ridding 8 Candys & all the pcb kits enabled me to buy some sweet old school JDM sports cars:)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Leeds is my home town :D

I'll come back when the football improves.

PS. Welcome back!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
When you get to try it all you can't help but miss the best, welcome back!

I also miss my MVS US Big Red, something about the wood cabs that makes it magical unlike anything else, candy cabs are great but there's just something about wood cabs...

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member

On top of that you bought some JDM cars???? Please tell me they are not Honda Civic, or you need some serious help...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
None of that riff raff holds any value...Gunlord could easily be one of the greatest games ever made for the Neo...

Neo Gold

When you get to try it all you can't help but miss the best, welcome back!

I also miss my MVS US Big Red, something about the wood cabs that makes it magical unlike anything else, candy cabs are great but there's just something about wood cabs...

Cheers for the warm welcome return guys :)

Hey i remember you, ....dead right with woodies...there's some kinda magic there...still like the Candys though!.
I see Turrican there pal...i bought all these on release & was turrican NUTS!!...my C64 vers were great, but it really took off on the Amiga for sure T2 being my fave.. good old days...this is why i was blown away with Gunlord...i do like that type of platformer & i cannot miss it.
Cheers

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't know who you are since you're from before my time, but you're a Turrican fan so WELCOME BACK!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome back bud. You were before my tenure but always cool to meet original members.

Neo Gold

Thanks folks!!....just got the itch to play something, had to make an order at the Neostore & purchased some of my old faves, look forward to those..
And, next saturday...i'm off to pick up an old Neo geo electrocoin woody to play them on..Happy days :buttrock:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Welcome back dude, it's always nice seeing old members get drawn back in! ;)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Gets back into Neo Geo.

Looks at prices on ebay.

Sweats.

Goes to Neostore.

Gets back out of Neo Geo.

Neo Gold

Heh he!....yes key titles have risen a lot i have seen...ngh very much so..i see they got the ngh converter fixed now for those 'cheap' mvs titles!!....
I notice it still don't play Gunlord though...
Why the Hate for Kraut Buster ....?

Last edited:

ChrisB

Another Striker
Welcome back good to speak to original members. Hope you enjoy the neo as much as the 1st time round