Quick walkthrough video of NERDtendo's gameroom...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Thanks! I prefer videos where the stuff speaks for itself. I always hate when a video is 3x longer than it needs to be because somone is telling some story that is a little related.

...on a small side note. The picture from the newspaper on my wall is my wife and daughter at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in Denver from 5 years ago. We are a big gaming family over here. Someday, that picture will be on a t-shirt.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
"game ova" :48 secs in. you want to get rid of that ghettoblaster thats just taking up room lmk.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I know. I love the old boomboxes. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I am always on the lookout for more...

flip41126

n00b
I love that Nintendo sign. And, of course, the rest is great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Thanks! The only way that Nintendo sign will ever leave my gameroom is if I can get my hands on a neon or fiber-optic sign...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Thanks. A couple things have changed since the video in January.

- I traded the Missile Command cocktail machine for a Bally Mariner EM Pinball machine.

- Changed out Blazing Star for Virtual Fighter Kids

- Changed out Shienryu for DonPachi

- Finished the Donkey Kong and put in a multi board for the time being

I basically need a new gameroom video at least twice a year cause everything in there changes frequently. It's a small room so I like to keep it fresh and interesting...

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Very Cool game room man! I love the mix of the different generations of gaming cabinets and consoles around the room. Old Neo Wooden cab, Donkey Kong, then that sexy candy cab in the corner.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Now that the gameroom is full of working games again I thought I would update the pictures of my current arcade. With 4 JAMMA cabs now I can rotate games out and change the place to suit whatever I am in the mood for.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
And to keep it real, here's the dirty side of the gameroom where most of my daily work actually gets done.

3.jpg

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
How big is that room? You fit a lot of games in there! Nice man cave.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
It's 11' x 14' and it took a lot of measuring and planning to squeeze the games in perfectly. I'm always trying to rearrange or condense things as much as possible to give me room for different games. The line up changes a couple times a year.