SoCal friends list

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I sounds like most of this group is further north in the LA area, like Poison Sama I'm in SD

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Yes, that's true. But also getting from the Southern-most region of SD to where everyone else is located is most definitely not easy! :annoyed:

Make the meetup in Cabazon; we can all see the dinosaurs.
"California... California... California!"

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Sounds like maybe if there was an event already happening we'd meet up there, otherwise would we just all be driving to meet at a arcade or something?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Sounds like maybe if there was an event already happening we'd meet up there, otherwise would we just all be driving to meet at a arcade or something?

There's a Round 1 in the City of Industry area. If you haven't been there yet, the place is fuckin' huge. Great arcade with food and drinks. Might be an option.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ive been to Round 1 before, its a pretty big arcade. It reminds me of a Dave and Busters but unlike Dave and Busters it doesn't suck. I think depending on the location you go to it may have bowling and karaoke .

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Ive been to Round 1 before, its a pretty big arcade. It reminds me of a Dave and Busters but unlike Dave and Busters it doesn't suck. I think depending on the location you go to it may have bowling and karaoke .

Yeah, I've only been to the one in Azusa in SoCal. I went to the one in NorCal and that one had a smaller arcade area, but still a huge section for bowling and karaoke. I heard from one of the employees that there's one opening up in some bum fuck piece of shit town that's going to be the biggest one they've ever opened lol.