Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I thought this was neo-geo.com though, not rot-geo. But do what you will, I don't care.

Yup... you find someone willing to deal with this mess.. only me around atm.. NEXT time i'll pass it onto someone you would find more acceptable... how about Chimpmeister?

I'm not the only one tired of your shenanigans though, I'm just one of the only ones who will speak up.

For years... the forum has preyed upon itself.. from mass cheeseburger bannings.. to complete forum hi-jinks... I do believe you're getting old..

I think you're a good dude, Rot, I really do... but you're not mod material.

...I would suggest you get in the queue to tell me I'm prob the worse mod EVAR... however, you should look at it like this... who here would want this job? and more importantly... who here could maintain the differing opinions and views as easily as I can..

Sorry. Grow a thicker skin (and REAL impartiality while you're at it).

I doubt you even read this thread thoroughly... I've been fair... I gave Mitsu a chance to choose to use the website as a seed and selling forum...

...I promised i'd unlock ALL the accounts Mitsu wanted freed for his project... and give them a modicum of protection...

...I promised I'd reign in the likes of Razoola as it was getting TOO personal and getting us nowhere....

...I promised if they didn't want to play ball.... I'd deal with the project and the people surrounding it... (This can still be rectified if Mitsu agrees to the conditions...)

Ki_at... you're upset... that you feel you were harshly dealt with... I see that... but never for a single moment think you made any valid points in this post i've quoted...

I do believe the vast majority of the forum has seen how fairly I have judged this thread...

You don't want the carrot?... I'll use the stick on you...

xROTx

PS. JUST for you Ki_atushi... I'll make you whole again:D

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
This has been an amusing thread. I'm glad I'm not part of this fuckery.~

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This has been an amusing thread. I'm glad I'm not part of this fuckery.~

...I am here to entertain...:p

xROTx

PS. If TRUTH be told... I'd rather not have fielded this one... it's been a pain...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
...I am here to entertain...:p

xROTx

PS. If TRUTH be told... I'd rather not have fielded this one... it's been a pain...

I have my hands full already on my own boards so I can relate what you've been putting up with. I'm surprised VT hasn't stepped in yet. He's usually more then ready to call someone out on their bullshit.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Only going to say one more thing and I'm out of this thread:

I doubt you even read this thread thoroughly... I've been fair... I gave Mitsu a chance to choose to use the website as a seed and selling forum...

...I promised i'd unlock ALL the accounts Mitsu wanted freed for his project... and give them a modicum of protection...

...I promised I'd reign in the likes of Razoola as it was getting TOO personal and getting us nowhere....

...I promised if they didn't want to play ball.... I'd deal with the project and the people surrounding it... (This can still be rectified if Mitsu agrees to the conditions...)

This was all after Raz was free to run rampant at the beginning of this clusterfuck of a thread... Darksoft/Mitsu were chased off...

Ki_at... you're upset... that you feel you were harshly dealt with... I see that... but never for a single moment think you made any valid points in this post i've quoted...

Nah, messing with my account doesn't work on me like it would on some. I haven't traded anything on here in months, and I only come to read unrelated and the War Room (this was a rare venture outside for me), so even a War Room lock wouldn't hurt me too bad. Didn't care about the missing 20,000 posts either. :D

But thanks for restoring my account.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

This was all after Raz was free to run rampant at the beginning of this clusterfuck of a thread... Darksoft/Mitsu were chased off...

Nah, messing with my account doesn't work on me like it would on some. I haven't traded anything on here in months, and I only come to read unrelated and the War Room (this was a rare venture outside for me), so even a War Room lock wouldn't hurt me too bad. Didn't care about the missing 20,000 posts either. :D

hehehe... Shush now Ki man... EVERYONE says they're not bothered until shit happens... and I forget you exist...

... "Z'OMG... I don't NEED to be here... kiss my ass..."... that's the tone of your last post...

Relax man... I've seen this all before...

xROTx

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

I said i would stay out of here. But i cant help but feel if i was in their position, i would not have came here. I agree about the chasing off statement, since the beginning of the thread. Now maybe they wouldnt have came in, in the first place. And from my understanding they screwed up before. But it comes down to what i said before about breaking bread. Go over there peacefully, or second ask them to come here peacefully, without demands and threats. Then see if they are willing to comply. Things may have went different, or maybe not. But at least we would have tried in a peaceful manner, and proved we were willing to work things out like adults.

Thats just my 0.02

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I said i would stsy out of here. But i cant help but feel if i was in their position, i would not have came here. I agree about the chade off statement. Now maybe they wouldnt have came in, in the first place. And from my understanding they screwed up before. But it comes down to what i said befire breaking bread. Go over thete peacefully, or second ask them to come here peacefully, without demands and threats. Then see ifvthey are willing to comply. Things may have went different, or maybe not. But at least we would have tried in a peaceful manner, and proved we were willing to work things out like adults.

Thats just my 0.02

I am NOT going going to go on their forum and BEG them to play nice on here...

...WTF are you thinking?... My only concern is this place...

xROTx

PS. I also wouldn't know where to post there... that forum is so cluttered and untidy... I'd suggest that's how they handle their projects as well...

A TIDY forum... is an indication of a state of mind of the guy dealing with it...

sparksterz

Camel Slug
I said i would stay out of here. But i cant help but feel if i was in their position, i would not have came here. I agree about the scared off statement. Now maybe they wouldnt have came in, in the first place. And from my understanding they screwed up before. But it comes down to what i said befire breaking bread. Go over thete peacefully, or second ask them to come here peacefully, without demands and threats. Then see ifvthey are willing to comply. Things may have went different, or maybe not. But at least we would have tried in a peaceful manner, and proved we were willing to work things out like adults.

Thats just my 0.02

Really everyone's sick of it...I don't see them coming back here to answer Raz's questions, and they're just going to do what they're going to do regardless so it's kinda moot. Unless they had some intention of working together which is clearly laughable at this point then there's no other reason for them to continue discussion.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
They already answered one question I asked and I thanked them for adding a little clarity by answering it. If I have more questions I'll post them here also. I have a couple that may crop up going forward but they might be answered for me without the need to ask as they give out more details on how their flash cart will work.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
They already answered one question I asked and I thanked them for adding a little clarity by answering it. If I have more questions I'll post them here also. I have a couple that may crop up going forward but they might be answered for me without the need to ask as they give out more details on how their flash cart will work.

Feels like an episode of deja vu with the no-compromises creator of the metal can nes. Everyone was eager to know how he achieved his no-emulation perfection and dodged the entire topic only letting out scant details of features of minor importance. The answer wasn't fleshed out until it was close to release and even then, the details of using bush meat were buried in the FAQ. I have a feeling that this multi cart project is more of the same with the currently existing multi-carts and having that info out at this time would kill all excitement for it. If it were using unmodified roms, that would be selling point #1 to show exactly how much better it is than the existing solutions.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
AT FOOKIN last... this thread is what i wanted it to be...

...a NG.com thread...

xROTx

PS. Total ReCallaBoobs....

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Pizza-Schmizza-Veterans-Day-2014.jpg

ftfy.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
After you eat the pizza you use the box to build your new cardboard home. Your old one got foreclosed on.

yes but the past due taxes from the previous owner are still due on your new cardboard home after purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.