Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Be it a CPS1 multi, a CPS2 or whatever, I'm down to it. Even Taito F3, PGS or anything else. I wanted the F3 one from DS but decided to wait for NeoSD as I feel they've made a fantastic product with their Neo Multi, so I'm really looking forward their upcoming products.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm looking forward the next neosd's baby ....
for once in this thread , we are talking about a serious project .......

neosd

Neosd Developer
the NEOSD team have made it pretty clear in previous posts that projects must be able to return on investment. Does a CPS1 multi have the market?

We can always make an exception cause we are feaks aswel ;)

Anyways i think that i can tell that one of the 4 projects we are working at is finished, we have entered into production stage.

Expect same quality as NEOSD. Menu, screenshots, nice logo and a pile of features (this time with both hardware and software features), it will give more hardware features than the original hardware does.

The product will be disclossed as soon as we have stock, with a video taken with clear light and such things. We will also answer any question about it as we did with NEOSD (only on neo-geo.com LOL )

We really hope you guys enjoy it, we put a lot of love there.

Alex,

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
I will wait and see what you gona release neosd,glad i buyed your neosd's and did not wait till that darkcrap comes out.
And wish you the best with your next projects.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Anyways i think that i can tell that one of the 4 projects we are working at is finished, we have entered into production stage.

Expect same quality as NEOSD. Menu, screenshots, nice logo and a pile of features (this time with both hardware and software features), it will give more hardware features than the original hardware does.

The product will be disclossed as soon as we have stock, with a video taken with clear light and such things. We will also answer any question about it as we did with NEOSD (only on neo-geo.com LOL )

Alex,

Great to hear.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior

Alex,

That's great to hear!

Also, as absurd as it may seem, I hope there's a mode just like NeoSD has which will deactivate all the extra features and make the multi act just like the original board.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Always excited to see what you have in store for us all. :)

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior

Alex,

"A video taken with clear light and such things"
Nice! LOL

Can't wait to see what is next!

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Alex,

You guys rock! Thanks for the hard work :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
BAMnktZ.gif

neosd

Neosd Developer
god I hope the announce won't be in this crappy thread ... ;)

Our anouncing thread will load faster than others.
Our anouncing thread will be released soon.
Our anouncing thread will be better than others.

Just wait for our anouncing thread, don´t read other anouncing threads.

;)

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Our anouncing thread will load faster than others.
Our anouncing thread will be released soon.
Our anouncing thread will be better than others.

Just wait for our anouncing thread, don´t read other anouncing threads.

;)

I cannot wait!!!! It's like waiting for Christmas all over again - nostalgia of last years excitement waiting the Neo SD!!! I have to say I like this 'just before XMAS' schedule you've got going on, it makes it easier to justify as a Christmas present from the wife - she doesn't know yet, but whatever it is she's getting it for me =D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Concerning Neosd's next project...

I can say.. it's pretty damn good... I am slightly impressed by it...

It also takes a lot to impress me:D

xROTx

PS. I don't think anything like this has ever been achieved before...

The BIG reveal is coming in about 6 weeks (barring weird shit happening).... hold onto something lads...

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I don't think anything like this has ever been achieved before...

Cave 68k games, netbootable on BrezzaSoft's Crystal System? Just say it, man. Is it CPS QSound or PGM? My money is on one of these.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
A combined CPS1 and CPS2 multi.

If used on a CPS1 motherboard, it plays your CPS1 games.

If used on a CPS2 motherboard, it plays your CPS2 games.

You heard it here first.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
If they were any good you'd see something by now. I vote for thread lock.

Please.... Everyone knows it's coming out any day now. Just head over to the facebook neo groups and you will see. They can't stop talking about the damn thing.

CatBoy

n00b
A combined CPS1 and CPS2 multi.

If used on a CPS1 motherboard, it plays your CPS1 games.

If used on a CPS2 motherboard, it plays your CPS2 games.

You heard it here first.

Make it extra special:

If used on a CPS1 motherboard, it plays your CPS2 games.

If used on a CPS2 motherboard, it plays your CPS1 games.

You heard it here last...

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I am thinking it's something for either PC engine or Megadrive, that's my guess, but it could be anything, and not neccessarily arcade related.

Status
Not open for further replies.