Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
everyone should reply with that response.

"Yes it's faster for the first flash time. What the video does not show or compare with the Neosd though is the cold boot time when both have KoF2003 alread flashed. We know the Neosd = 0 seconds (like the original game) but how long does the darksoft kit take given the video clearly states the ram needs popluating from the SD card. Is it still 20 seconds. Also I would like to know why you have not shown any CRC checks to validate the games."

Go spam away lads...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
While I don't agree with deleting Raz's comments, similar events have happened here, recently.

Oh... I know all about that Gus... however, I'm not here or on youtube to promote a $450usd device...

I'm here to maintain the forum...

Wanna complain... PM me...

xROTx

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
akMdTvZ.png

edit:
raz gets an answer!

yqnvoiI.png

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Oh... I know all about that Gus... however, I'm not here or on youtube to promote a $450usd device...

I'm here to maintain the forum...

Wanna complain... PM me...

xROTx

So deleting comments is okay sometimes, just not other times, got it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So deleting comments is okay sometimes, just not other times, got it.

This is a private forum... Mitsu and Darksoft had their chances...

I would like to add... the same fucking terms and conditions I gave the Neosd team...

You wanna bitch about it... then I'll defo give you something to bitch about...

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-30%20at%2021.36.29_zps3jirydtm.png

xROTx

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Its sad my question got censored or that I am even somehow hating on them. What I originally asked in the YT channel was.

'Yes it's faster for the first flash time. What the video does not show or compare with the Neosd though is the cold boot time when both have KoF2003 alread flashed. We know the Neosd = 0 seconds (like the original game) but how long does the darksoft kit take given the video clearly states the ram needs popluating from the SDcard. Does it still take 20 seconds?'

neosd

Neosd Developer
my emulator crashes ? np, i cut video, i wait until it comes back and continue with the video.
my emulator wont reproduce game music ? np, i put other music, no one will notice it.
my emulator says : no filesystem avaliable ?, np, no one will notice that.

my emulator is awesome, else i can cut video. I donエt even have to show the neogeo powering at the same time as the image comes, neither i have to show the controller. Hey, i even clicked the controller after the game swap happened and no one noticed that, but i did it hard so guys can listen the click and think it was me doing it and not the emulator.

i love emulators and edited videos !!! KEKEKE

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'd hold off on comments, buy one and make your own video highlighting your products strengths.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
my emulator crashes ? np, i cut video, i wait until it comes back and continue with the video.
my emulator wont reproduce game music ? np, i put other music, no one will notice it.
my emulator says : no filesystem avaliable ?, np, no one will notice that.

my emulator is awesome, else i can cut video. I donエt even have to show the neogeo powering at the same time as the image comes, neither i have to show the controller. Hey, i even clicked the controller after the game swap happened and no one noticed that, but i did it hard so guys can listen the click and think it was me doing it and not the emulator.

i love emulators and edited videos !!! KEKEKE

Can you please indicate timestamps of where the above are happening? I was curious about those blanks in the first place but never did I notice anything weird with the music.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You don't need to do this bro. You already have the advantage. Stay out of the drama, stay professional.

I agree, Let things take their course. We already know the NEOSD is a great product. So far DS's device doesn't look all that bad but reviews from users will dictate the outcome, plus I don't think a little competition hurts. We've already seen it with other consoles. This will only make NeoSd want to improve his product more.

Am I wrong by saying this?

neosd

Neosd Developer
You don't need to do this bro. You already have the advantage. Stay out of the drama, stay professional.

You are right Cory

I agree, Let things take their course. We already know the NEOSD is a great product. So far DS's device doesn't look all that bad but reviews from users will dictate the outcome, plus I don't think a little competition hurts. We've already seen it with other consoles. This will only make NeoSd want to improve his product more.

Am I wrong by saying this?

Competition is always good, cheat your customers with lies its not.
You will not see me making a video like that, you will not see me telling others to buy it or not buy it.
You may see me telling others that this video is fake and is full of lies, cause i don´t like fakes or lies. The whole flashing times is a complete joke, make a video powering both boards and flashing the same game on both devices side by side, from cold boot, put the chrono there.
Make a video without cuts where you power the board, flash a game, launch menu and flash a different game. A video where people can see how the device works, not one to cheat people. One that shows how you launch the menu from ingame, one that shows the controller straight to the MVS jamma connector.

Can you please indicate timestamps of where the above are happening? I was curious about those blanks in the first place but never did I notice anything weird with the music.

Last part of the video, the music there is not the games music.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
So far DS's device doesn't look all that bad

The very first thing Mitsurugi does in his video is talking shit on the NeoSD.

When someone decides to trip the front runner up that's because they know damn well they're not good enough to win the race.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep this to a hardware vs hardware comparison rather than the people behind it. I personally can't wait for an impartial side by side comparison.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The very first thing Mitsurugi does in his video is talking shit on the NeoSD.

When someone decides to trip the front runner up that's because they know damn well they're not good enough to win the race.

thats why i keep my release stuff very nice. let it be judged on quality. not saltiness.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Shame this guy seems to be a charlatan blowhard. While the music is cool and could easily get annoying if not turned off, the menu system is pretty nice on there. But things just are as they are, if they're lying to cover up how slow it will fire up a game each time, that's some shady shit going on there. Great that it can fire up something faster the first time, but it's not faster in the bigger picture as it needs to do it everytime unlike NeoSD that's instant after the initial load. That said, if you're someone who hops around games a lot, maybe there is a savings in there? I'd like to see a real 3rd party test with someone now playing cutesy favorites as it's pathetic.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Once there's a thorough, independent test, then I'll determine if its the right cart for me. Having Mitsu show it off for its reveal is fine, but I'd like to get input from folks like Raz or NTM before dropping any dough on it.

More than anything, I'm still holding out hope that someone will release an updated version of the XXX in 1 carts that has every legit game, and is fully functional and stable. I'd much rather just quickly hop around games and only play legit titles than have to deal with loading times, SD cards, and higher expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.